“Delicious and economical”

Add it.
Jim's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 320 Restaurants in Langley City
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was in Langley for a family event and the food at the house - while tasty- was insufficient. A few of us worked out a clandestine operation to have Jim's Pizza delivered to the entrance off the back alley. The order was perfect, the pizza was terrific and the price was right!! Sadly, we left evidence - the box and note for instructions - where it could implicate us - but it was worth it!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

They moved to Walnut Grove. I think the pizza would have been good but the delivery was so slow the pizza was cold. Had to call after an hour wait and was told if it's not there in 15 min to call back. No apologies. What good is that?

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Take out, recently moved to a new location off 88 in Walnut Grove. What a find. Awesome pizza and bread balls. Really good quality food, tradition style pizza rather than the production line style pizza.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I used to order from Jim's Pizza when I was a student at Trinity Western in the 80's. The pizzas always came with its signature dough ball in the middle. I hadn't ordered from Jim's for 35 years and had a large Loaded Pizza. Same quality and service that I expected. Well done Jim's.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is a take out restaurant and not a sit down type. We ordered two pizzas and both were excellent.

Date of visit: February 2018