“Good as far as KFC goes”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #148 of 320 Restaurants in Langley City
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I like this KFC cause it's close to my wife's workplace. Been there lots. Always have a pretty decent chicken ( with " the formula") Also good service - quite prompt and offering the Toonie Tuesday special - at least the last time I went.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We generally pick up and take home. On a few occasions I have returned home to find we have been shorted on our order. Chicken is generally good, perhaps not healthy. Unfortunately they only offer pop to drink (or water). Would be nice if they had some other beverage such as milk

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2016

The restaurant is dated but kept clean. The service is speedy and staff helpful in giving out recommendation. the chicken is fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Yummy food. It is always the same good quality. They make it pretty fast and it doesn't taste like it was made hours ago. It always tastes like it was just made. I had the intercom that you order through. The sound is so distorted that you have to repeat yourself constantly, yell and say Pardon.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have eaten here infrequently, and most of that was take-out. I dined in once or twice. In fact I don't think I've ever seen anyone else sitting at the tables. As the previous reviewer said, the staff seem bored. They could try cleaning the place, although that may just be a case of a run-down interior that looks dirty even when it's clean.

This last time, I had the smallest pieces of chicken I've ever seen in a restaurant. When your twelve pieces of chicken don't come close to filling the twelve piece bucket, you know something's wrong. I didn't complain because they gave me three breast pieces, which do usually cost extra. But I think I would rather have them start charging by weight than by number of pieces. Maybe this was just an isolated incident. But all the chicken pieces I had were small.

Date of visit: May 2014