“Very nice bright interior with excellant service”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #6 of 309 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cactus Club Cafe is the leader in casual fine dining.
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Attended for lunch on 5 Mar at 130pm and was welcomed at the front door by a nicely dressed girl with long curly black hair in a pony tail. This is very nice to do as not many restaurant open a door with a smile also. Girl from the front desk, actually both smiled at my wife and me. The lighting is bright inside with a few t.v.s and table booths very comfortable and large backs. Ushered to a booth, told who our waitress will be, name Sarah T. who came in good time, with menu's. The table must of been cleaned but not thoroughly wiped as spots on table and food on our seat where I was going to sit. This was wiped off right away. Drinks came right away and Sarah knew the specials which we took(me long board beer) great brewed in Vancouver just for Cactus Club! We had wings, yam fries, veggies and came very fast. Food good amount. Sarah was attentive and brought us more drinks and made sure we were satisfied. Very neatly dressed and had a very nice big smile and a pleasure to meet and a nice pleasant server. We noticed they had very clean big washrooms, t.v.s included! Décor also modern with their lamp shades, red leather seats. Noticed plenty of room to seat out side but glassed in and tables sufficient space apart. Not noisy with music or t.v.s appreciated also. Wings a little pricy compared to some pubs but very spicy and tasty. Drinks reasonable with special today. We do not live in this city but will come again on our way through. Saw younger children but mainly college age and adults. Parking infront of restaurant full but nearby lot okay and free parking. Thanks Sarah T. Softbeaches.

Management response:Responded 16 March 2017

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for us at Cactus Club Langley! We appreciate all of our guests feedback. I will give Sarah the positive feedback in regards to her service! I am happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed your experience with us. Our team hopes to see you two again soon whenever you drive through Langley! We look forward to meeting you two.

Cactus Club langley

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Went here for the work party in dec. food was pretty good but kitchen isn't careful for people with allergies to gluten or shellfish. Not sure if I would go back.

Management response:Responded 16 March 2017

Hi Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us at Cactus Club Langley. We appreciate all of our guests feedback. I would like to discuss your experience in further detail if you could please give us a call at the restaurant and ask for myself, Dan or Budd. We take our allergy protocols very seriously and I will make sure to pass along your feedback to the rest of the management team.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Never disappointed when going to the Cactus Club, any for that matter. I think they have some of the best salads of all the main stream restaurants. Always well trained staff who are friendly and helpful. Never disappointed.

Hi Miles,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for Cactus Club Langley. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your experiences dining with us! Our team hopes to see you again soon to enjoy another delicious salad!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately did not enjoy dinner at Catcus Club, way too noisy..Could not hear conversation unless we yelled. Food was just ok, not impressed considering price. Doubt if I would go back.

1  Thank Cathydockx

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us at Cactus Club in Langley. We appreciate all of our guests feedback and reviews. I am sorry to hear your experience wasn't worthy of 5 stars. I have forwarded your feedback to the management team. I hope you are willing to give us another chance in the future to receive a 5 star worthy review.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I go to the Cactus Club about once a month and always sit in the lounge for it's upbeat, casual vibe. I've tried a lot of then menu but have a few favourites I'm stuck on. The Feenie Burger, braised short ribs, tuna club, are just a few. Everything is delicious and expertly prepared and served promptly. If ever something has not been to my utmost satisfaction it's been made right immediately, often with a visit from a manager to make sure me and/my party are 100 % happy. I frequent the South Surrey restaurant near my home but have been to several of the chain and have found them all to have the same high standards.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us at Cactus Club in Langley! I am happy to hear you have had consistently great experiences with us at various locations. We hope to see you soon again for anothe again delicious Feenie burger or short rib sandwich!