“Dinner for eight”

Zythos Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #63 of 320 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had great service and the place was warm and welcoming. All the food came out in a timely manner and all diners enjoyed their meals. Even a food allergy was accommodated with attention and concern! I would most definitely go back!

Date of visit: February 2018
4  Thank HBrown123

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We made reservations two weeks in advance for Valentines Day dinner, 6PM. We arrived at 5:50; waited 10 minutes before anyone noticed us, then offered a poor table right in front of the door. When I asked for a table at the back along the wall I was told they were reserved (I assume I didn't count as reserved). We got a table along the wall in the centre. Waited 30 minutes for any service, then managed to get a glass of wine. Asked for water three times before getting one glass for the two of us. Ordered the Mediterranean special; after 20 minutes or so managed to catch a waitress and ordered another glass of wine, but they had no more Retsina. Asked for some bread or salad to start, which came in a while. The meal was about average, although the lamb was dry and tasteless. Had to pay on the way out since they couldn't take payment at the table. Once was too much!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Monday night, we went out for dinner to find our regular restaurant had gone out of business. Notice that Zythos had an open sign flashing and popped in. The server was delightful and steered us through the menu as this was our first visit. We settled for a Greek salad and the shared appetizer plate, which was plenty of food for two people. Nice ambience, quiet despite the busy road outside, we sat beside the fireplace and thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. Will return soon to sample the lamb!

Date of visit: January 2018
3  Thank 28,130
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We live nearby and have ordered pasta a number of times, and have always been disappointed by the size, lack of sauce and cheese, so we stopped ordering. This year our company had their Christmas party there, and I was impressed by how fresh and beautifully homemade the spanakopita and tzatziki were! I was also impressed by the Greek salad (I don’t even like Greek salad!) Everyone else had souvlaki and I didn’t hear any complaints, so I guess eat in is the way to go! We are huge pasta fans so we will try to eat in and ask for extra cheese and see what happens!

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank Chrissy5440
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The Roast Lamb and Lasagna were excellent. Service was also very good -- Victoria is knowledgeable and nice! We'll be back soon to try my other favorite greek dishes.

Date of visit: April 2017