“A Good Choice in Langley”

Kostas Greek Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 320 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Kostas Greek restaurant is one of Langley's jewel restaurants. Each year, since 2003, we have been voted "#1 Greek Restaurant" in Langley by media and our customers. We are family owned and operated and our delicious dishes have been created from generations of family traditional recipes, giving you the best in what Greek cooking has to offer. To add to your enjoyment we have live music and dancing on weekends. If you can't make it down to Kostas for a romantic dinner you can take advantage of our fast free delivery service and enjoy our sumptuous meals in the comfort of your own home. We also have room for your parties, banquets, weddings, birthdays, business meetings etc...Kostas is the perfect place to take yourself and a loved one or your entire family. Come visit us today!
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for dinner at Kostas Greek Restaurant in Langley on Tuesday night. The restaurant was quite busy which says a lot about their business. My wife started with hummus and pita and I had calamari. The pita bread was warm and delicious. For our mains my wife had the spanakopita dinner and I had the roast lamb. Both meals were delicious. This is a well established restaurant with delicious Greek food. Give it a try.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The three of us popped in without a reservation on Friday evening. We were quickly accommodated. Two of us changed up the menu offering, customizing our plates to our dietary wishes. No problem. The food was out quick and exactly as we wanted it. One of the best Greek meals I have ever enjoyed. Awesome food and awesome staff. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018

It's really hard to believe that we were treated as poorly as we were. We called for delivery and was quoted 45 to 55 minutes. When it was nearing an hour and a half we called and wasn't given any explanation but "we are busy", and then the lady on the phone hung up on me. I called back and asked to speak to the manager. The manager refused to talk to me and the same lady hung up on me again. We ended going to McDonalds instead. While we were at McDonalds we got a call from the delivery driver that didn't seem to care that we waited so long that we went to eat elsewhere. I would not recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Worst customer serves I have ever received, they for get part of your order. Basically call you a liar then take 40 min to send it out. The manager is very rude and lacks any customer serves skills!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I live almost next door to this place and it's been around a long time. I heard it was really great, but in all honest the food, service and ambience is average in my opinion. I have had far superior greek dining experiences. Doubt i'll give it a second shot.

Date of visit: July 2017