“Absolutely spotless”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Langley Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
“Absolutely spotless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2011

This was the nicest place we stayed on our 6 night trip. Front desk friendly and helpful. The price was lower compared to everywhere else we stayed. The room was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable. They are also pet friendly which can be a challenge to find. Would highly recommend this hotel, and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
British Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

My daughter and I accompanied my husband on a business trip and decided to stay here as the government rate was excellent, and there is a pool, which is a must when travelling with our 5 year old.

We stayed in a King room and it was quite large and newly updated. The bed was very comfortable too and the room was impeccably clean. I do an inspection of every hotel room we stay in (quite picky) and this one passed with flying colours. The room overlooked the parking lot which is a part of the college, so it was very, very quiet. We enjoyed quite the lightening and thunder show from the room's window; view was really good for being in a busy neighbourhood. The noise from other guests, however, was quite loud. Banging doors started at 6 AM as guests left their rooms. I was woken up abruptly by the BANG! and didn't appreciate that one bit. I am a light sleeper and my husband and daughter heavy sleepers, but it did wake my husband. Thankfully, not our daughter. If you're a light sleeper, this MAY affect you, but I guess it depends on the thoughtfulness of the other guests as to whether it will happen, so I wouldn't base a "don't stay" attitude on that fact.

What I didn't like, and nor did my daughter, was how COLD the pool was! Yipes. And the hot tub was luke warm at best, but it's quite large, so she played in the hot tub instead of the pool. Very disappointing and since the pool is one of the main reasons we choose a hotel to stay in, we won't likely be back because of it.

ABC Family Restaurant next door was okay; just average. The service in the morning was painfully slow, and they served us before our daughter, and I'm not sure if they are directly related to the hotel or not, but they are attached. Won't eat there again for breakfast. Staff were friendly at least.

For the savings in the hotel, we look at this as a pretty good experience. Happy with the room's cleanliness and comfort. If you don't care about a pool or how long it takes to get your food from the restaurant, I would recommend this hotel. Overall, I'd give it 4 stars because it was clean and updated, and that's a very important factor for us.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the college parking lot
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank savarygal
Calgary Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

Great beds, linens, nice decor, enjoyable breakfast - all at a reasonable rate. Very helpful staff, too.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Marilyn051
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

We stayed for almost a week at this hotel and it was perfect for our family visit. All empoloyees were remarkably kind and service oriented. Daily night rate included continental breakfast which is a plus not found very frequently in other equivalen canadian hotels.Housekeeping service was particularly good for room cleaning and they left everything as if it was the first day.
We recommend this hotel folks!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

The hotel has just recently been renovated, and it was great. My fiance and I just live over the bridge and went to a wedding in Langley and this is where everyone was staying. All the young ladies at the Front Desk were helpful, polite, and pleasant to deal with. The housekeepers said hi when we walked down the hall, and our room was really clean. We missed breakfast, but everything was great! The Front Desk even held onto my shoes for me when they got dropped off by a buddy.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
#7 of 11 in Langley City
2.7 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Langley Inn? Share your experiences!