All reviews bob phyl wonderful hosts homemade juices an apple chilled bottle of wine the blue heron bird feeders chardonnay room local fruit gourmet breakfast eggs benedict private entrance wine region little extras each morning rooms are large sitting area
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Del Ray for four days and thoroughly enjoyed it. The rooms are spacious, with a patio overlooking the orchards, and the breakfasts are wonderful. (My husband suggested that they should be called “Del Ray breakfast and bed”).
Bob and Phyllis are excellent hosts, and provided good advice about the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2018

We chose to stay at the Del Ray for four consecutive years and we will be back next year.
If we could, we’d like to add another * to their already well deserved five stars –
and that is for the most wonderful, scrumptious, delicious, delightful, beautifully presented breakfast!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This was our 1st visit to The Del Ray for my husband and I based on Trip Advisor reviews. Our expectations were exceeded, I just wish I could give them 6 stars! Phyl and Bob are the most gracious and engaging hosts you will ever find. The property is centrally located in Osoyoos and wine country. The B&B is perfectly set up to receive guests. Our room was immaculate, clean and well appointed. After finding a chilled bottle of wine waiting for us in our room, I walked out to our patio, and the view took my breath away. The breakfasts are magnificent, and they have set the bar even higher for other future B&B visits. The best part of our visit was having breakfast in the sun room and meeting other guests with whom we shared travel stories. We hope to come back some day now that we have discovered this piece of Canadian paradise.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Bob and Phyl are two very generous and friendly people who went out of their way to make my husband and I feel so welcomed. From the bottle of chilled wine that was waiting for us in our room when we arrived, to the thank you note along with a box full of edibles to send us on our departure - every touch was kind and thoughtful. Our room was very comfortable; the bathroom had my favourite "White Citrus" shower gel, body cream and soap fragrances; there was a great little sitting area outside our room and overlooking the lake... Bob even suggested we could invite our friends over, which we did. Last but not least, the breakfasts were delicious, artistic and well-balanced. I highly recommend the Del Ray B&B!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I visited 5 years ago and was so impressed with this gorgeous B and B ( the location, the food, the beautiful room.... but most importantly to us the warmth and charm of Phyl and Bob our gracious hosts). This time I went with my daughter and can't express how lovely it was the second time round.... We will always have wonderful memories of our three day trip to Oysooyos and the Del Ray. Best B and B I have ever stayed at by far (and I have been to many, many places on my journeys through North America and Europe). Thanks again Phyl and Bob - it was spectacular and we miss our Wonderful breakfasts in the orchard gazebo with you both ! In appreciation, Amy and Tia

Date of stay: August 2018