All reviews bob phyl wonderful hosts homemade juices an apple the blue heron bottle of chilled wine chardonnay room local fruit home grown bird feeders gourmet breakfast private entrance little extras each morning rooms are large sitting area visiting osoyoos
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Once again, August meant a stay at the Del Ray with Bob & Phyl.
When they sell this place and retire, I don't know what I'll do for my anniversary- I don't want to go anywhere else! This place is like my sanctuary - it's always quiet and pleasant. Other guests are always smiling and nice to chat with if you so desire. There's always a bottle of wine chilling and awaiting us after our drive up. The food is always fantastic to look at and better to eat. The beds are comfy, the linens are soft, the claw-foot tub in the Chardonnay room is the bubbly end to my every day. Selfishly, each year after we get home I hope that they will still be there next year for my "Wineversary";)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Had the privilege of staying at this awesome B and B for 3 nights and will need to stay longer on our next visit. Our hosts, Bob and Phyl were so gracious and attentive, there is absolutely nothing we could have needed or wanted. They made us feel so at home!
Their home, the grounds and orchard just outside our room were beautiful. It was also great having breakfast with the other guests and sharing experiences of our adventures and getting tips on what next to see and do.
Our hosts also shared must sees and didn’t get a chance to do everything so,we need to go,back!
Did I mention the breakfasts were out of this world? From a selection of fresh made juices to two courses for breakfast...I’ll let the pictures tell the story....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Phyl and Bob are the friendliest and most helpful hosts ever. Our room was huge, not to mention spotless and had incredible views.They offered the coziest bathrobes to relax in, and our gourmet quality breakfasts were offered in a wonderful sunroom.
The Okanagan Valley is on its own a spectacular place, but the Del Ray B&B made our trip memorable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Everything about the B & B is the best; wine to welcome us, cookies to tie us over, fruit and snacks when we left. We really felt comfortable asking Phil and Bob for advice about everything from wine tastings at the vineyards to biking the trails. We golfed the two days we were there and had a wonderful 2 course breakfast to start the day off right. The presentation of the meal is top class. The room was large and well appointed. I loved the comfortable seating just outside our door,the view across the lake, and being surrounded by the apple orchard and beautiful landscaping. Just a treat to stay and do nothing or enjoy the bounty Osoyoos has to offer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Where to begin? Bob and Phyl offer the perfect base from which to enjoy the best of the Okanagan. Every need is anticipated and we felt truly spoiled by their hospitality. Comfortable, spacious rooms, fabulous breakfasts and a setting that is balm for the stressed out soul. We have stayed at the Del Ray twice and hope we are fortunate enough to visit again.

Stayed: September 2017