“Dinner for 3 people”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018

A small family run Greek restaurant with excellent food. The place was packed when we went last Saturday around 6:00 P.M., a good sign, and a casual dining atmosphere. We made reservations the day before and a good thing we did as there was a line up outside for quite a while. The portions are very large. I should have had the Calamari appy rather than the meal. The others had chicken souvlaki and lamb souvlaki. The saganaki, (Fried cheese in a pan) cheese was to die for.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 May 2018

A great neighbourhood restaurant. Perfect for friends, business, and family groups. Parking was easy, and although no views, the ambiance was good for conversations and having a good time. The food was excellent and the portions large .... I always leave with a doggie bag. Medium priced but excellent value. I eaten here many times and always enjoyed it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My husband and I dined with another couple last night and I just had to write a review because the food was delicious!! My husband had the roast lamb, the other gentleman enjoyed the rack of lamb and my friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our Greek salads and spanakopita! The restaurant was extremely busy so it was a little noisy but the amount of diners just shows how fabulous the food is. Service was good too.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food is actually good compared to many pasta places. Prices are reasonable but the wine a tad pricey. When you leave the orders are so big you'll be taking some home or you can share a plate.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is like being in a busy Greek restaurant. The noise level is loud, but up beat. Waitress's are going like crazy, but with a relaxed manner. Food is excellent, hot, tastey and maybe a tad on the oily side, but it sure is good. Portions are generous, bring a container to save on garbage. First time visit and will go back

Date of visit: April 2018