“One of the best Greek Restaurant in Vancouver”
Review of My Greek Taverna

My Greek Taverna
Ranked #1 of 320 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Price range: USD 0 - USD 31
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Whenever we have a craving for Greek food, My Greek on Brunette Ave in Coquitlam is the one! They have so many yummy dishes - Roasted Lamb, Calamari, all kinds of Soulvaki...they are all good.

Just recently tried one of the "famous Greek" restaurant by Crescent Beach Inc White Rock. Besides the ocean view, nothing can compare to My Greek! My Greek won hands down!

Gotta try My Greek if you have a craving for Greek food! You will not be disappointed!

There are newer reviews for My Greek Taverna

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Giving it 5 stars for the calamari and roast lamb. Been going here for years. Only place I would go for calamari and roast lamb. Nothing so far beats it. The recent price increase for sure will reduce the frequency of the visits.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you like good portions of good food, then this the place.
It seems to be always busy.
The food selection is above average.
We've never had any problems here.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Food is excellent - Simple and pleasant atmosphere and much better food than any high end greek restaurant .

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Friendly service. Great food. Will cater to large party's lots of parking in back. License premises.