“A taste for Everyone”

Burgoo
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

For our family get together we choose But too because of the variety of
menu choices to suit our diverse pallets. From mac'n cheese to salmon salad, all were honestly prepared. Very attentive staff that didn't over do it. Reasonable prices to reflect the trendy neighbourhood of Lolo Lower Lonsdale. We'll be back for more.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I have been here several times, the food has always been great. It is time to change up the menu now.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

So good we went twice! Really enjoyed our meal and friendly service. We went to two different locations and the food and friendly service was excellent. Some different menu items which was a tasty treat from your normal/regular menus.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Had the shepherds pie and the Dark n’ Stormy. Both were very good. Server was friendly and efficient. Looking forward to repeating.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

So a friend and I were in North Vancouver to try out Dinner in the Sky. Unfortunately, that was cancelled due to winds and thunder. The plus side is that we ended up eating at Burgoo.
It may have been extra delicious because I naively thought it was a burger joint. It is so much more than that!
We both had the after-school special, which consisted of soup and a sandwich. I had a crab bisque and a pulled-pork sandwich. My friend had a mushroom soup and a grilled cheese sandwich, of which I ate 1/4. The entire meal was delicious! The mushroom soup I only say was delicious because my friend said it was delicious. Lots of crab in the bisque, and lots of mushroom in the mushroom soup.
Our server was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu items, but notably absent during our meal, except to see how the food tasted. Good service, but didn't wow me. That's where they lost a star.