“Try to go on a Saturday!”
Review of Pasparos Taverna

Pasparos Taverna
Ranked #26 of 427 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This is the place is where you go to have fun on a Saturday night. The food, serve and ambviance are outstanding and you will soon think that you are enjoying your meal in the Greek islands! Everyone that I know who goes here loves it and they are ALL repeat patrons. TRY IT!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I've been eating here for 40 years, since I was 15. It's a great mainstay for my entire family and local friends. We take guests there and have never been disappointed. When I'm asked what I recommend, I say I can honestly recommend everything on the menu. My favorites are; Greek salad, calamari, humus & pita bread, saganaki (ummm!), moussaka and the platters but my friends prefer meals. And belly dancers on Friday nights.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017

a friend advised us to try this spot and he was bang on. Walkable from the waterfront. Very nice patio. Excellent service and great food.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Whenever I visit the Vancouver area I seek out Greek food because Vancouver is a great place for Greek food! We chose Pasparos and had such a great dinner. I ordered the Moussaka and truly it was the best I have ever eaten. Served with salad, Greek style potatoes and rice. Everyone at our table was happy with their meals - lamb, roast chicken. The server was excellent. We sat on the patio and enjoyed a lovely evening. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Just returned from another trip to Greece (Naxos) and had dinner here once again, some of the dishes are actually better than the same ones we had in Santorini and even Naxos. The atmosphere , the food and the service takes me back . See you soon Julie Efharisto

Date of visit: July 2017