“The best roasted lamb ever ”

Kypriaki Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #24 of 427 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Price range: USD 7 - USD 19
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have Moved - Right Next Door! Voted as one of the "Best Five Greek Restaurants" in the Lower Mainland by The Pr?ovince newspaper, Kypriaki's menu features fresh ingredients cooked to exceptional standards. Come visit us at our new, larger location where we continue to build on the reputation established since owner David Edward took over the 40-year-old restaurant in 2000. Additions to the new location include a casual dining area with bar, large projection televisions and a 40 seat patio. Try Authentic Greek favorites and other delicious menu items inspired by the healthy Mediterranean diet. Our grilled-to-perfection souvlaki and melt-in-your-mouth roast lamb are signature dishes that will keep you coming back again and again. We also have many gluten-free and vegetarian menu items.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Wow!!! We ordered a roasted lamb platter.
It was very big and VERY tasty.
We really recommend this place. Amazing food!!!
Thank you guys.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Vlad7771

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Loved, loved, loved it that we returned for dinner both nights of our stay. The owner/chef has created some of the finest Greek flavors. ANY of the appetizers are recommended. If you’re in the area, do visit for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank todg481
Reviewed 3 July 2018

WOW. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. WOW. I cannot even explain how impressed I was. I am food obsessed and the thing I look forward to most while traveling, or just during my day, is eating the local food. We got off the ferry super later, so we were worried about finding something close to our hotel that was still open and decent. Long behold, this gem was still open. We got there pretty late – probably 30 minutes before close and trust me I felt like a huge jerk, since I worked in the food service for almost a decade and know what it’s like to get late tables. However, we were starving and willing to tip a great amount. Our server was not only great, but also actually caring. You could tell he actually cares about whether we enjoyed our food or not. When my soup came out he even told me to take it slow and enjoy it. I love eating a places where the staff loves food as much as I do. The atmosphere was absolutely beautiful. It felt like we were in Santorini, Greece with the white décor, rustic pillows, modern lights, and blue accents. We were alone there, but I could tell it was a place that would always feel intimate. The food was absolute perfection! It’s always a good sign when a month later I am craving to get back just for the food. We ordered the Portobello Mushrooms as the appetizer and they were perfectly seasoned in a great sauce and came with deliciously seasoned pita as well. For my next course, I HAD to go the Avgolemono Soup. Get it. Everyone at the table needs to get this. I knew when I saw a soup with lemon in it, I had to have it. In my opinion, lemon makes everything better. This must be one of their most cherished dishes. The soup was very thick and heavy, but light with flavor because of the lemon, chicken and egg. I don’t know how to explain it other than it was perfection. For my entrée I ordered Moussaka, which is layers of eggplant with zucchini, beef, and potatoes with béchamel sauce. It also came with Greek salad, rice, lemon roasted potatoes, tzatziki sauce and pita bread. Everything was wonderful, but the potatoes were unbelievable. Again with the lemon. The tzatziki sauce was the best I ever had. He ordered the Spanish Paella which was a rice dish filled with a variety of seafood and other meats. He ate it all and loved it. I was so stuffed, I couldn’t finish and I could tell the server thought I didn’t like my meal. I had to reassure him that I loved it. Greeks must be like Italians. They want you to eat everything and then more or they take it personally. I just couldn’t stuff anymore in my stomach!  At the end of our meal, the chef came out to see how it all was, which was also a great sign and made us feel like important patrons. Very well priced. If I get back to Vancouver, I will absolutely be stopping here. Do yourself a favor and do the same!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I took my Mom here for dinner a few years ago as she has had a lot of "allergies". They could accommodate my Mom"s peculiar diet but they also had some really nice dishes. I particularly liked the Pork and Figs, the sweetness of the figs and the spices really gave a nice memory of the Mediterranean. It is a refreshing change from just the basic Greek Salads and recipes. Its a great place to have dinner when you realize that you'll never get across the Lions' Gate Bride after work. I've been back a couple of times.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank 6vivian
Reviewed 19 June 2018

If you’re looking for great, authentic Greek food served by pleasant staff, with the option of sidewalk dining, this is your place.

Date of visit: July 2017