All reviews denny's restaurant stanley park downtown vancouver north shore convenient location proximity ferry highway
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I had a perfect first night in Vancouvee in this hotel. Was a little bit to early there but this wasn't a problem. The room was clean :) everything was good. The check was fast and i ask the man there at the desk how where the next bus station is. So htold me it and the busnummbers too.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel in Vancouver is right in the middle of everything, you are just a short drive from all these places, the heart of the city, Stanley Park, Grouse mountain, Capililano suspension bridge, a short walk to shops and you can also jump on a bus and it will take you to the docks and you can catch a ferry across to oldGas town where you can do all your shopping. The staff are very friendly and helpful and it has a Vietnamese restaurant and Denny’s right next door, and it also cuts a bit of time off your drive if going to Whistler which is a must.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel thinking the reviews were decent as well as the pictures. Yes it’s been partly updated- new floors. OLD sagging beds, old bathrooms, cramped rooms. Wide open wifi. Terrible tv, very few channels. Tried to check in at 3:30 and rooms still weren’t cleaned so had to wait. Staying in non smoking but there’s no rooms that don’t smell like gross old smoke.

1  Thank lisa p
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Nice enough hotel on the North Side of Vancouver. About a 20 dollar taxi trip to get to the Market at Lonsdale Quay. Staff is helpful and the rooms are large with a fridge and microwave, iron and hair dryer. Good value for the price on weekdays, weekends it is too expensive.

Room Tip: The wifi can be spotty if you need internet make sure you have enough data to tether.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

First, we were greeted by a person who insisted I couldn’t be right about having just called in for a reservation because she didn’t have my number on her caller ID. Turns out the person who took my reservation misspelled our name. Then you have the management 2018 photos which I based my choice. They are not what this place looks like today. Our room was all white and very drab, with very worn out mattresses. (Look at the customer pictures dated 2007-2008 for a more realistic idea of this place.) The bathroom barely has enough room to turn around, with a much narrower shower stall. Yes it was clean, just very old and worn. It smelled like layers of air freshener to mask its age. The noisy construction outside our window made for a very early wake up call. Definitely not worth the overcharged price they insisted upon. Unfortunately we were desperate to stay on this side of Vancouver, which is the only reason we stayed at this facility. I believe they charged us this ridiculous price because they knew we were late in booking something. I picked a chain named motel (and Wyndham owned) over the local which was a huge mistake. The neighboring local motel looked so much nicer and was priced much cheaper.
Truly, I let the disappointment of this motel ruin the beginning of each day and did everything not to return to it until time to go directly to sleep. The only good thing about it was the location. Even then, I’d never stay here again, nor do I recommend it.
I feel bad writing such a harsh review, but it warrants it.

1  Thank Gloria V