“Ice cream excellence ”

Welcome Parlour Ice Cream
Ranked #9 of 16 Dessert in North Vancouver
Price range: USD 3 - USD 7
Description: Welcome Parlour Ice Cream is North Vancouver's one & only authentic, artisan ice cream parlour. Our small batch NATURAL ice creams are uniquely hand crafted using the best natural ingredients... So delicious. We offer dairy free options as well as the most amazing floats
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very happy to have this community gem in the fray for ice cream cravings. We are a family used to gelato however the creamy taste and texture of the Welcome Parlour products had us very impressed. Engaging owner, good service and great ice cream. I had the salted caramel and it was so good I’m not sure how I can try anything else :)

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Tucked on a quiet street just across from a park this ice cream shop is perfect to stop by for a creamy and delicious ice cream. There are seats outside and a 'playbox' for the kids to take items to the park for a runaround with Mom or Dad.

The owner is passionate about his business and has a lovely south of England accent that entices you to ask questions where he is from. He tells stories of ice cream parlours in England that he knew when he was growing up and has brought this childhood memory to Vancouver.

Birthday parties are offered for groups up to 12 which would be magical on a warm summers day.

Your visit will become a tradition.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Although the ice cream is good I've had better. What really shocked me was the price.
I think that $5.25 for a single scoop if ice cream is way too high.
I won't be going back.

Date of visit: July 2017
3  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Love this place. My husband and son and I come here a few times a month for an evening treat and we're always impressed. It's a 10/10 for sure: Welcome Parlour has great ice cream, excellent service, and the cups, spoons, and napkins they use are all compostable. Definitely a North Van gem. They also have vegan options made with coconut milk.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I tried a 'flight' of ice cream (4 small scoops). All were top-notch, but the Earl Grey was my favourite. The dairy-free selections were just as delicious as the regular ice cream.

Date of visit: June 2017