“Best, Most Awesome Pizza EVER!!”
Review of Tino's Pizza

Tino's Pizza
Ranked #288 of 1,018 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

You will not be disappointed!
The chef makes the MOST wholesome, homemade and delicious pizza I have ever had! We love, love, love the way the pizza turns out that now my family have been totally spoilt and we could never get pizza from anywhere else. Sorry Dominos
No Regrets!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Love the TINOS special. Great tasting pizza and always a hello and have a good night. Great place to go.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2017

We have been ordering from Tinos for 20 years. It has always been good and not expensive. They must have new owners because 2 weeks ago we went to pick up a pizza and for the first time it tasted like cardboard. Tasteless.
Tonight we ordered (to try once more) for delivery. I was quoted 1 and half hours for delivery. 10 minutes after I ordered I got a call-back by a guy who told me my order was too small to put on credit card and that cash only. I told him it was all too complicated and to cancel. His response: "awesome". Let's see how fast these folks go out of business. Do not Touch them.
And watch it, Seems all the good reviews they have, have been written by the same person.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Another good visit. I arrived a little early and chatted to the owner for a bit. Always personable service. Very good pizza cooked just right. Great place to go.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Order pickup just as it's coming out of the oven. Very good tasting and high quality. Always friendly service. The tinos special is excellent. Great local hotspot for pizza. Very good lasagne if you want something different.

Date of visit: October 2017