“Best Curry in town!”

Ranked #53 of 1,007 Restaurants in Richmond
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best Curry Beef Brisket most, if not all, have it with rice. And it’s amazing. But, there’s something even better—the Curry Beef Brisket Chow Mein—crispy egg noodles smothered with delicious curry and beef brisket. Oh man. So good. This is one dish I can have. Every. Single. Day.

I only gave this place 4 out of 5 because today’s visit, the service was a bit unpleasant. The person that served us today was a bit rough and unfriendly. I don’t usually expect great service from most Asian places and normally, service is pretty ok here.

There are a few parking spots right up front, but more spots are available on the rooftop parking. Ambience is old and nothing glamorous. But again, the Curry is so good all that doesn’t matter. They have other dishes that are pretty good so if Curry is not your thing or just want something different, there are plenty of options to choose from.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner with a friend, only a short wait to get a table, lots of choices on the menu and really liked the combo option. Great price for a dinner including soup and dessert.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Went for a quick dinner on a Sunday night. It was packed with a Chinese families. We were the only non Chinese eating there. Their house chowmein was delicious. The menu was a bit unusual with Western and Indian food. Great casual place.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This our third visit here, very consistent good food.
Plenty of parking on the roof, which is a rarely here in Richmond. The atmosphere is average, the decor is very plain but the food and service is great. So as long as your not trying to impress anyone it's a great choice for Chinese food in a sea of Chinese restaurants.
They have great curry dishes and I highly recommend their spicy fried beans.
Pricing is average to high, but the quality is pretty good.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I used to come to Richmond a lot, but that was 7-8 years ago, and the neighborhood changed. The Korean restaurant I was looking forward to, as well as the entire Korean enclave around it. Now, it's deeply a Chinese area. So, with the spirit of "when in Chinatown" I looked for a place that aid they do take out near the Vancouver Airport Marriott. This place is just across the street. When I went in the place was full of customers, but that was OK, takeout was what I had in mind. The staff helped me with the menu I had a superb Sweet & Sour Pork. I wanted rice with it, so she suggested the smaller pre-fixe version. If this was the small portion, I'm glad I didn't do the bigger one. The small portion was plenty for both my wife and I, there was still some leftover. My experience as a takeout customer was excellent. I think I'm glad I did not dine in. The staff seemed overwhelmed keeping up with all the tables. For takeout, the dinner was a steal at around $13.