Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Prakash C

Casino get away

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Dec 2019via mobile
Had great time with family at the river rock resort.
Fun times at the indoor pool, beds were super comfortable. Rooms to casino was easy to access. Plenty of restaurants to choose from. Staff were friendly and inviting. Recommend and family with guests to stay a few nights. Close to the airport.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    AU$365
7.9 km from River Rock Casino Resort
View more hotels in Richmond
2,037 results
All reviews food court east tower marina view one bedroom suite downtown vancouver valet parking night market river rock casino skytrain station close to the airport curve gambling gamble parkade robes staycation escalator
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2019

The rooms are great...very comfortable beds, we went green, but anything we needed we could just pick up from room service...
Staff in hotel and casino are great.
The buffet looks amazing, and we intend to try it next time we stay.
We definitely will go back, and highly recommend River Rock Casino Resort.

1  Thank Annodcs
Reviewed 24 December 2019

Stayed at this hotel prior to a trip to mexico as well as once we returned from mexico. Not only is there a whole lot to do with the casino and restaurants but it is an excellent location with skytrain to YVR right on site. On our way back they upgraded us from a two queen room to a 1 bedroom suite with wrap around view of the water/Vancouver. It was absolutely phenomenal and we loved it!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RemarkablyUnique13
Reviewed 19 December 2019 via mobile

Service was great, we received a complimentary offer and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.. will definitely return...even the housekeeping staff invited us to return. We were in the green side of the hotel and the check in clerk made sure we knew how to use the lighting system etc.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SherriT655
Reviewed 15 December 2019

Perfect location, only 3 stops away from Vancouver International airport via the skytrain. 4 of us booked 2 rooms for the night and we received an immediate upgrade to 2 suites upon arrival. Room quality and size were amazing. Lots of food choices in the facility. Great one night stay............

1  Thank VOODOO-THANG
Reviewed 12 December 2019

My husband and I are BC residents and go to the casino 7-10 times a month and we are both Triple Diamond of the Encore Reward. River Rock Casino has always been one of the top casinos we choose to go to. This time, we spent two nights on Dec 6-8 at the casino. However, the experience weren't as nice as before.
My husband went to the bar located next to the table game at 1:45AM on Dec 8. Waited for 10 min in line, when it was his turn to order the drink, someone else cut in line in front of him and the server went ahead and served that person. My husband wasn't happy but still waited patiently. When it's finally my husband's turn to order, the server told him " we are closed". My husband asked him, "I've been waiting in line for more than 10 min and you even gave me an eye contact, I didn't say anything even though you went ahead and helped someone who cut in the line and now you are saying you are closed?" The server did not apologize but said "we are closed" and turned around. We understand there's a last call and the business hours is strictly reinforced. But wouldn't it be nice if the server could at least told my husband that the bar will be closing in 10 min or at least stop someone from cutting in line when knowing my husband's been waiting or at least apologize?
We did not catch the name of the server but it was an Asian gentleman, short hair, no beard, with glasses.
Following the same morning, knowing the Chopsticks is open 24 hours, we decided to grab something to eat at 4:40AM on Dec 8. I went to the counter and saw no one. Not sure what's going on, no signage on the counter mentioning anyone is on washroom break or be returning soon. Waited for about 5 min, saw two gentlemen, probably the chef and a helper? They saw me waiting but did not care much. After waited for 10 min, I gave up and went to the slot machine and play and thinking it's closed and someone will be coming to work later?
Finally, at 5:05AM A lady (Severna GY) showed up looked like just woke up from a nap. She leaned one side of her body towards the cashier, looked at me and said "hi". I'm glad she actually talked, because that was the only word I hear from her during the entire transaction.
We understand how terrible is working graveyard shifts. My husband and I both work graveyard shifts 5 days a week and we both work in the service industry and we do not show this type of attitude towards any of our clients.
Again, the quality of the staffs at the casino needs some improvement.

1  Thank Daqueen416