“Fun place, lots of fruit ”
Review of Cora

Cora
Ranked #55 of 1,008 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Great servers, cheerful decor. They have a gluten free menu & the food was very good. Omelette, toast & lots of fruit. I like a generous breakfast and I had to get a take out box.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I been to several Coras restaurant this restaurant by far has fast service excellent waiter and I would rate this restaurant with in the top three that I've been to from Ontario clear to British Columbia

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I dropped in here today for brunch, and after a twenty minute wait, even though we could see many single tables available I finally was seated.
18 minutes for a coffee to arrive, the "fresh squeezed" juice was out of a carton, and while I asked for half and half orange/grapefruit , I was served a warm glass of orange.
My meal was a simple eggs, bacon and sausage, with home fries.
The eggs were okay, the proteins over cooked and the potatoes were very undercooked. The toast wasn't, it was uncoloured. No jams offered, had to ask....twice!
Never asked for a refill of my coffee, never a how is your meal check, and my server "Ryan" really needs to be a little more familiar with soap and water and a good deodorant.
Te only reason this dump is in business is because there is no alternative since Ricky's at Garden City disappeared.
Great concept restaurant, to bad they can't cook or serve decent food.
Sorry, but it's just bad.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The family likes this place. We have the smoothies and dad gets his coffee. Lots of fresh fruit makes it a healthy choice. Fudge on the way out too.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

the tv commercials looked great so took two boys with large appetities for brunch. first time we tried the line up was just too long. so second try, huge wait. long line up again.. finally got seated and figured it would have to be spectacular. it was ok, but the boys were not impressed. they prefer IHOP or the White Spot. couldnt rate it for groups, kids, or families because of the long wait