Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
daveQ8271LG
Calgary, Canada

Great

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 May 2021
Close to the Airport. Friendly staff. Clean rooms, breakfast was good despite the covid restrictions. Beds are comfortable. Shower has good pressure. Room itself was comfortable. It was a good overall experience and I will be staying here often for work.
Date of stay: May 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 1 June 2021
Thank you for your review. We are always striving to give all of our guests the most comfortable and safest stay possible stay with us and we are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.
AU$429
  • Algotels
2.8 km from Hampton Inn By Hilton Vancouver-airport/richmond
View more hotels in Richmond
1,219 results
All reviews vancouver airport burger king complimentary breakfast free shuttle shuttle service room was clean and comfortable canada line an early morning flight convenient location cruise skytrain costco proximity starbucks alaska casino convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Despite the covid scare, the hotel offered a very clean and welcoming environment. I felt safe and comfortable. The breakfast was also covid friendly and the room was super clean. Environment was also very quiet and comfortable

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Adeyemi A
Georgeta Donici, General Manager at Hampton Inn By Hilton Vancouver-airport/richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Thank you for your review. We are always striving to give all of our guests the best possible stay with us and we are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

Staff very professional and efficient and friendly, general manager Gigi is excellent. Housekeeping does good job at keeping room and hallways nice and clean. Good location close to airport. Overall, very happy with my stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We are always striving to make sure each and every guest hast the best possible stay with us and we are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

So I check in and run into a hiccup when I see my room. I briefly mention it to Howard at the front desk, who was was exceptional with his customer service by the way. He is a prime example of what hospitality workers should be like and truly a sweetheart (5 stars for him) he moved me to another room but I unfortunately got noooo sleep the entire night because it was directly in front of the elevator and on the main road which was very very noisy. I will say however, I’d stay here again despite what I saw upon checking into my first room, but PRO TIP: ask for a room AWAY from the elevator and facing the parking lot if you want to get any sleep.
The hotel doesn’t have an airport shuttle due to Covid so they pay for your taxi ride to the airport which is fantastic. however 2 mins through the cab ride, the taxi driver turned on the meter and when we got to the airport he stopped the meter and pulled out his debit machine... not sure what he was trying to do there but I quickly got out to grab my bags from the trunk and he put the machine away looking annoyed. I’m pretty sure he was going to charge me thinking that I didn’t know the ride was covered by the hotel. Not okay but that isn’t the hotels fault.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank ajalareebi

Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

Should have went with my gut feeling when i 1st pulled up in the parking (cigarette butts everywhere and what looked like a pool of blood in the parking stall). The bathroom shower was awful, there’s no way I would step a foot in there. They moved me to another room that was only marginally better. There were drips of who knows what all over the walls. Lost all confidence that the rest of the room would be clean at all.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Georgeta Donici, General Manager at Hampton Inn By Hilton Vancouver-airport/richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Thank you for your review. We are always striving to give every guest the best possible stay with us and we are sorry to read that we fell short on yours. We would like to reach out to you and speak with you directly regarding the issues that arose during your stay here with us. If you could please contact me here at the hotel, I would very much appreciate that. Once again, we are so very sorry for the issues that you encountered here during your stay.

Reviewed 12 November 2020

Clean and spacious rooms, very nice staff and coffee/tea available in the lobby in the morning. A 5 min drive to the airport. Perfect location to stay on a layover in Vancouver while transiting and restaurants across the street.

Date of stay: November 2020