Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sunseekerme2016
Edmonton, Canada

Excellent stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Aug 2021
In contrast to our recent stay at the Westin Wall Centre, we enjoyed a very pleasant two night stay at the Vancouver Airport Marriott, which is located in the heart of the downtown Richmond area (ie No 3 Road / Westminster Highway), and located directly across the Richmond Centre shopping centre.

The hotel lobby, common areas, restaurant, and rooms have all been refurbished over the past couple of years or so. Staff are courteous and nice, as check in was pleasant. Pool/hot tub and weight room are located on the 5th level that were utilized.

We were treated to a suite upgrade as an elite member, and were pleased with our room. Good floor plan/layout, liked the rain shower, and bed very comfortable. Breakfast was quite good, and we made use of the F&B voucher to order some appy's at dinner time.

Overall, we're quite pleased with our stay at this Marriott property, as brand standards are nicely demonstrated here.

We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again in the near future
Date of stay: July 2021
    AU$254
  • Algotels
0.3 km from Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel
View more hotels in Richmond
All reviews vancouver airport corner suite front desk staff convenient location richmond centre canada line long flight mia skytrain cruise laptop alaska
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2020

I stayed here overnight while tending to essential business in the area. It is always hard to fully evaluate a hotel during COVID as some services are not available but this hotel is great.

It appears to be newly renovated and my room was very nice, especially for the good price I paid. I am a Gold Bonvoy member so was upgraded to a suite. The service was impeccable and the restaurant was quite good.

I would stay here again without hesitation.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GIMD
Reviewed 12 October 2020

Stayed two nights with some work to do nearby. Staff were always very pleasant and friendly. We got a deal on the junior suite and it was very nice. Spacious and clean. Only nitpicky thing would be it's still a shower only but the room itself more than made up for that. Hot tub outside is small but relaxing. No issues. Would recommend if staying in Richmond for work/travel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank canadianhockey91
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

I stayed here one night after a late arrival into BC. I was upgraded to a room with a king size bed in the suite and a double in the living room area. This was perfect as I was travelling with a teenager and thought I would be sleeping on the couch.
The staff were excellent and very friendly. The hotel was clean, with hand sanitizer in many locations and had all the COVID precautions in place.

1  Thank MGouthro
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel. I book this hotel for my niece birthday; who work in Victoria Hospital as a therapist. We came to visit her at night with my nephews wife and 2 children. They let me get inside the suite in the morning to decorate the room. The room is clean and beyond my expectations inside the suite.
Everything I requested was delivered before check in.
The staff are very friendly especially VIRGINIA. She is very friendly, very welcoming to us. Went out of her way to see that every detail is taking care of. She made us feel like the only customer she had and made us feel very special.
Thank you Virginia. 🌹❤️
You need more like Virginia.

1  Thank Rita T
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

Came with our family for a quick visit from Vancouver island.
The room is amazing! Nice and updated, king bed for us and pull out couch for the kids. Very clean! And sooooo comfortable! Must find those pillows!
The pool (with a great view) has some Covid rules. Only one family at a time. Which is great, as we had the whole place to ourselves! You get the pool key from the front and have it for an hour. But if you’d like more time just use the phone at the pool and call down to see if anyone else is waiting, or if you can stay longer. It’s great!
Masks are worn on the premises at all times which I can appreciate.
Got breakfast delivered to the room. Eggs benny is to die for! And the kids breakfasts are so inexpensive, and big portions!
The staff are AMAZING! So helpful, kind and really know how to treat their guests.

We can’t wait to come back!