Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kelsie G
Kelowna, Canada

Short and Sweet Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Sept 2020via mobile
This was my second time staying here but my husbands first. The check in process was quick and parking was free which was an added bonus. Our room was as expected and the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept on. I wished we were staying longer than 1 night! This hotel will definitely be our go to in the area. The prices are reasonable, rooms comfortable and the service is good.
Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 9 June 2021
Dear valued guest: Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Four Points Vancouver Airport. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your valuable feedback has been shared with our team. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Warmest regards.
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
    AU$254
1.3 km from Grand Park Vancouver Airport Hotel
6.5 km from Grand Park Vancouver Airport Hotel
View more hotels in Richmond
All reviews four points parking fee free wifi vancouver airport would stay here again complimentary shuttle restaurants within walking distance room was spotless skytrain station booked this hotel beds were very comfortable coffee maker yvr mcdonalds landsdowne titanium downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2020

I was a walk-in at midnight. Agent quoted me a higher rate than shown online. I asked if he could match what I was seeing online and he said no, because he was certain I had the wrong date selected. He was wrong so I booked online. While we were waiting for the reservation to come through, he was adamant that my credit card had not been charged and that he needed to take payment. He was wrong. I even showed him my email confirmation stating my card had been charged. We argued for a while. He then got all passive aggressive saying “fine, call Marriott, I’m here till 2am so take as much time as you need.” I was right and he was wrong; my card was indeed charged online at time of booking. He didn’t know that I am an asset manager of hotels and that I know how distribution channels work inside & out. And he was trying to teach me about how payments and online bookings worked as if I was a third grader. Check-in process took 25 mins. What a waste of time. The guy types with one finger, and was on his cell phone speaking in his native language, presumably to his friend. No name tag. Inappropriate. What a disaster

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
John Chao, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Park Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

Dear Guest,
We sincerely apologize for your experience at Four Points Vancouver Airport. This is not our usual practice and the guest service provide is unacceptable. Since then, we have dismissed this agent for your information and he is no longer with us.
Should you have any further questions, please email to john_chao@fourpointsvancouverairport.com
Thank you for bring this to our attention.

Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located to numerous restaurants and shops. The area feels safe snd the rooms are clean. Would definitely stay again when I am visiting Richmond. T&T is about two blocks away if you need Asian grocery items. It is close to many malls as well.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank LittleDi2
Four Points, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Park Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Four Points Vancouver Airpot. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your valuable feedback has been shared with our team. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Warmest regards.

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

The staff were pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and tidy.
Double beds really should be banned, should have no less than queen. Despite my thoughts on this, the bed was comfortable.
Checkin and out was quick.
The shuttle service to the airport was efficient.
I would consider this hotel again for a similar trip.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 88shannond
GoldieB31, Manager at Grand Park Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Four Points Vancouver Airport. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with our team in an effort to improve. We hope to see you again in the near future. Warmest regards.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Have stayed here several times. The hotels has a shuttle service to and from airport, on the half hour service.

Great location if you like walking around for food, there are literally hundreds of restaurants within a ten minute walk of the hotel.

Good room, well priced and the staff are very helpful.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Canada54travel

Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Came here on the evening of a winter storm and the staff here was very accommodating. The free shuttle from the YVR was excellent and once i arrived, the check in was quick. Because of the storm, the staff had pizza which they shared, excellent service. Rooms are nice and clean. Hotel is in a good area as you have shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

Opportunity for improvement would be having coffee readily available in the lobby area especially when people are catching the early morning shuttle to the airport.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Four Points Vancouver Airpot. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your valuable feedback has been shared with our team. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Warmest regards.