Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DocsLo
Hong Kong

3 Nights

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Mar 2021via mobile
Choose the Radisson YVR for my mandatory quarantine hotel and what a good choice! Check-in was a breeze. Room is clean and large. The included three meals a day was tasty with generous portions. You get a choice of three menu items for both lunch and dinner. Most impressive of all was the friendliness of staff! Definitely consider the Radisson YVR
Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 5 Mar 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Great to read you enjoyed your stay with us, the meals on our Quarantine package and the services from our team. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit to the areas.

Safe travels,
1.8 km from Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
7.3 km from Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
View more hotels in Richmond
1,501 results
All reviews aberdeen center vancouver airport skytrain station asian food canada line convenient location front desk staff free parking next morning food court stayed one night shuttle yaohan flight downtown supermarket conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2021

I checked in early as my flight was changed at last minute to an earlier arrival time. Close to airport $15.00 uber ride to hotel. The front desk gent was super quick getting me checked in, recomended an excellent pizza place and room was super clean and comfy bed. Amenities were restricted ( covid) like every other hotel. Id give my stay a 5 if it wasn t covid restricted. D.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank derrickn895
G Ralston, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.. Great to read you enjoyed your stay with us and the services from your team. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip and we hope you will try our complimentary shuttle transportation from YVR.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 12 October 2020

Radisson is as close to the airport as to the commercial area of Richmond. Access to sky train is easy. Shuttle van to airport is the most convenient service that I was looking for.
Clean comfortable fast internet in the rooms. Great value.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
1  Thank gwendolyn W
G Ralston, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star experience! Great to read you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the services from our team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport on a future visit to the area.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 October 2020

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
G Ralston, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

The rooms need to be cleaned better. There was a ripped condom wrapper beside the bed. They only offered 20% off the room rate ($25 off) and then I told them I paid an extra $30 to upgrade to a suite. They ended up only discounting my room $30 and no one has gotten a hold of me. I do not recommend staying here during COVID-19 because the rooms aren't cleaned properly. I previously left a review that tripadvisor censored. The truth needs to be out there. Maybe one day someone from the hotel will contact me? I am very dissatisfied with my experience with this hotel. I was planning on staying there for my return trip to Vancouver but I’ll for sure stay else where. Disappointing to have to leave a review like this but this is my second attempt to get this info out there. I stayed September 21 for 1 night in room 528

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank proudcanadiantravel
G Ralston, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Dear Byrondwyer,

We are very sorry the cleanliness of your room wasn't up to our typical standards and we do apologize for the negative impression we gave you. I knew our executive housekeeper has contact you directly for further discussion about the concerns, we take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Roman Chen
Asst. Front Office Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed in this location two nights, first night the room had mold on the bathtub, ripped bed sheets and the train passing by every hour or so during the night, we didn’t complain as we got there exhausted but definitely it was scary enough as during COVID I knew this hotel was not properly cleaned.

For the second night we asked for different room far from the train tracks and they accommodated. Cleaning was also better but so disappointed on how poorly run this location is. Please don’t spend you hard earned canadian money here!
Pictures attached...

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank christellfabianab
G Ralston, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2020

Dear christellfabianab,

We are very sorry the cleanliness of your room wasn't up to our typical standards and you were disturbed by rapid transit that is around the hotel. I apologize for the negative impression we gave you. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future.

We are happy that we were able to make it right for you during your stay with us, and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Roman Chen