Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jennifer L
Osoyoos, Canada

Travellodge

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Jan 2020
Great service, hotel interior needs updating. Nice pool and hot tub, but both on the cool side. Transportation was great to and from airport. Long wait to get shuttle to hotel. Not sure if I just missed a shuttle or it was lunch break
Date of stay: January 2020
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Responded 20 Feb 2020
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your kind compliments and suggestions on TripAdvisor.

Regarding your comments about updating, I have forwarded your suggestions to our senior management as they continue to work hard on a final blue print for the hotel.

• Destinia.com
  • Vio.com
3.3 km from Travelodge by Wyndham Vancouver Airport
View more hotels in Richmond
1,310 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

We do not recommend this. It is dirty, unkept, breakfast is very sparse snd airport shuttle highly unreliable. Front desk unhelpful and confused. No spare blankets or pillows in rooms. Corridors narrow. Stay anywhere else but here!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Spicecat123
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Big room. Blanket not very clean. Breakfast hours closing at 9 or 9:30am on a Sunday is too early.

Minimum requirement of 200 words in your review is a bad requirement. It is bad bad bad bad. Bad bad bad.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank alanlai2020
Reviewed 31 December 2019

We stayed here before and after a week away. The primary reason we chose this hotel was for the shuttle and parking. Turns out the shuttle was late for our departure flight and didn't show up on the return - leaving us to take a taxi after spending more than an hour waiting and multiple phone calls to the hotel. The rooms were mouldy & smelled funny. IF the heat worked it was so loud sleeping wasn't an option. When I asked for an extra blanket (since the heat wouldn't work) I was told "I only have this one" whilst being handed 1 bunched up blanket (used??) In the morning the general managers door was lined up with several others who had complaints. We won't go back and certainly don't recommend anyone else stay here either.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank kristen a
Reviewed 27 December 2019

The price was fair,however,the room was very old in appearance along with hallways. Continental breakfast room very cold and all the options were cold also. Need to update decore and offer a better assortment

3  Thank Laurie V
Karim D, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2019

Dear Guest,

Please accept my apologies for the decor.

I appreciate your comments and have forwarded your comments to our Senior Management team for consideration.

Reviewed 23 December 2019

I found this hotel to be disgusting. At check in I found the front desk staff to be quite rude. There was no greeting, no eye contact, and I found I had to verify information with them like what to do with the parking permit they shoved at me and did their computer show I was staying two nights. When I got up to the room I found the beds to be very firm and the pillows very soft. The view out the window wasn't anything interesting and even if it was I wouldn't have been able to see it as the outside of the window was so dirty it was hard to see through. Between the beds there is a piece of gum that has been stepped on and ground in to the carpet. The fact it is black indicates it has probably been there for a while. The bathroom was ok at first glance but on further inspection I found the walls near the tub had what appears to be a great deal of mildew on them. The tiles around the tub show a lot of black in the grout and a badly cracked tile on one end of the shower curtain bar. The shower head while appearing to be adjustable will not stay in a position that allows anybody over six feet tall to use it comfortably. The strangest thing about the bathroom is the fact it has a suspended tile ceiling in it. This is the first hotel or motel I have ever stayed in that has that kind of ceiling in any part of the hotel room. I was booked to stay here again on December 26 but have cancelled the reservation and will be staying somewhere else that night.

3  Thank CptCanuck74

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.

I will review them with our Maintenance Manager as well as with our Room Attendants.