Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dave W
Port Severn, Canada

Totally Convenient!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 July 2021
Great Room, Good food, ambience and attention to detail. Convenient to get off plane and take elevator to hotel room. If you are catching another flight, there is nothing more convenient. It is a Fairmont, that means it will be good.
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 4 Aug 2021
I'm pleased to read that you have such a high opinion of Fairmont Hotels and Resorts and that your stay at Fairmont Vancouver Airport only served to enhance this. I'm also happy to know that you loved our convenient location. Thank you so much for taking time to post your review. My team and I look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you back.

AU$409
  • Algotels
3.6 km from Fairmont Vancouver Airport
View more hotels in Richmond
4,899 results
All reviews gold floor globe restaurant vancouver airport an early morning flight long flight love this hotel connecting flight next morning between flights air canada international flight convenient location bed was very comfortable canada line runway convenience telescope
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2021

Room was comfortable and well appointed and front desk very responsive. We had an issue with the AC and the front desk quickly arranged for us to move into the room next door. You can't beat the location for arriving late at YVR or for the convenience of an early departure.

2  Thank Florabel
Fairmont Vancouver Airport, Other at Fairmont Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. I was so pleased to read that your experience was comfortable and that you enjoyed the service and the convenience we offer. While I am sorry to hear that there was an issue with your AC, I'm pleased my team was able to quickly assist to find a solution. Wishing you all the very best and we hope that when your travels return you to YVR that we will have the pleasure of being your host again.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

Dining experience a disaster. Cannot believe a hotel with your reported exceptional service standards would allow the pricey sale and serving of such poor quality food. Obviously your food and beverage management are oblivious to their services.

2  Thank Culture155116

Thank you for sharing your feedback. While I am pleased you found our service to be friendly, I'm very sorry that your overall expectations were not met while staying at our hotel. We would love to hear more details about your dining experience so we can improve where needed. If you are willing, please reach out to our Food & Beverage Manager Ronald Cruz at ronald.cruz@fairmont.com. Thank you again. We do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back for a much more enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Expensive but worth it. Good service. Good location. Efficient. Good food. The staffs are friendly and efficient. Beddings and amenities are good.

We stayed for covid quarantine and everything was good.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank M K

I am very pleased that your 3 day isolation stay was enjoyable. We hope that in the future you will return again and join us for a "non-mandatory" visit so you can experience all the wonderful amenities we are proud to offer here at Fairmont Vancouver Airport! Thank you for staying and for your feedback. Wishing you safe travels ahead.

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Beautiful room. Best shower I ever had. Quiet and roomy, and restaurant was excellent. Service was good, food was excellent . Front deck was professional. Bed was super comfy, pillows were fluffy too. Lots of towels and toiletries . Internet was spot on

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Meander46654699643

I'm delighted to see that you were able to enjoy the facilities and services we have to offer, and that you particularly loved your guest rooms' shower. My sincerest thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback, We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Vancouver area.

Reviewed 17 July 2021

I really like the hotel as I have stayed here before and I had to choose a hotel for quarantine. My husband used to run the Coast Airport Hotel, but I much prefer your hotel. Also, I was impressed that since I only stayed 2 days that you are reimbursing me for the 3rd night. Impressive...

Room tip: I had a great room overlooking the airport and also a great view of Vancouver
1  Thank W. Penny O

I'm pleased to read that you have such a high opinion of Fairmont Vancouver Airport that you chose our hotel for your mandatory isolation stay. It's also very good to know that you were impressed with the service of my team, as well as the great location we offer. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. Wishing you all the very best and we hope to see you again soon.