1,010 results
All reviews north tower the club lounge olympic oval starbucks coffee richmond mall pool and hot tub business trip front desk staff fitness center vancouver airport free internet nice room mini fridge king bed stayed one night shuttle service canada line
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was at the hotel for a conference and I completely enjoyed the service and the cleanliness and everything about my stay there thank you Sheraton airport. The staff was great they were helpful they were always smiling I felt like I was treated like I was important. They were super accommodating and made everything easy for me to enjoy my stay .

Room Tip: Rooms were nice and comfortable
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were pleasantly surprised by both the location and service at this hotel. The staff were consistently friendly and helpful, from the shuttle driver to the cleaning and front desk staff. Also, a large, full-service mall and many restaurants are located within a block of this property. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018

To quote Joan Rivers "Can we talk?" What a bad start to a simple overnight stay that just kept getting worse!
I used my airmiles to obtain a single night at the hotel this year, and split the room with a friend; I paid the taxes and she paid for the upgrade to the Club Level. Each cash cost was just under $60.00. So far so good.
The only floor in the hotel with 2 beds is the second floor, which is weird in the first place, but OK, we are on the second floor and the Club lounge is on the 7th.
Checked in at the desk, paid the upgrade and headed to the room. Entering it we found your basic hotel room. No big deal but it appeared clean, although the bathroom was really small. The first thing I do is check the patio doors. This one was not locked, and neither could the hook lock be engaged. I tried the built in lock without any luck either. I decided to open the door and see what was blocking the "view" as it appeared there was another building within a few feet of the balcony. Sliding the door, I discovered it only moved about 18 inches before it hit a board screwed to the bottom of the door placed there evidently to disallow the opening of the door. Very strange. Sliding the door closed, it seemed to suddenly become very heavy and seemed to be leaning outward. But I slid it shut and again discovered that none of the locks would engage. I called the desk to ask for maintenance to come and fix the door and the lock. Not 3 minutes later, there was one gawdawful CRASH!!! as the patio door fell outward and landed on the handrail of the balcony! My roommate had an immediate anxiety attack which lasted for some time. I called the desk again to advise that they needed to get their maintenance people up there NOW as the door was now laying on the balcony. A maintenance person arrived, took a look at the door, and called more people. She asked if I would be staying in the room !!!! I called the desk back and asked for a room change. In the process of trying to keep my roommate calm, get everything packed up again, and get out of the room, I neglected to pack a couple of items I had hung in the closet. More on that later.
We trudged to the desk - rather a long way as our room was at the very end of the second floor on a diagonal arm of the building - were reassigned another room at the OTHER end of the second floor, and trudged back up to it. I immediately checked the damned door - to find that it also was not locked! I made no attempts to open the door and simply pushed it tightly closed so that I could engage at least the larger pin lock.
I then had to return to the desk as I thought I had better check to ensure that the new room cards had been coded for the Club Lounge level - which they had NOT been.
Fast forward to Saturday morning, and another trip to the desk because I had discovered that I had forgotten those 2 items of clothing. checking with the desk, I was told that the lost and found was closed just then, and could I come back later. I found this annoying as I had told the housekeeping supervisor in the hallway that we were changing rooms, and she made a note. I would have expected that her staff would have brought to her attention the items left in the room..................?? and that those would have been brought to or placed in our new room. But maybe niceties such as those are not provided to "airmiles" guests??
The final straw was on saturday morning, when going up to the Club Lounge for breakfast snack and tea first thing, I discovered that I didn't need to use my card to obtain entrance. I hadn't realized that until later when my roommate advised me that when she went for breakfast, the door was not locked and was in fact ajar and people who had not paid for the Lounge were having breakfast there.

Solutions were provided by the hotel - our room was changed, but I had to double check and have what we had paid for coded to our cards as that was not done. The cost of the Club Lounge upgrade was refunded - but only after the hotel manager was called.

Hotel staff were generally friendly, but the level of service - given that our convention had the use of most if not all of their convention and meeting room facilities, was not beyond a 5 out of 10 rating in my opinion.

Room Tip: Stay away from the second floor unless you REALLY need 2 beds in the room.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
TimM5501, Dir. Of Rooms at Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear rosaliew504

Thank you for being our guest. On behalf of our entire team, we deeply apologize for not living up to proper standards during your recent visit and for your disappointment with the guestroom amenities and the lack of follow up from our team.

Having a secure and peaceful environment for our guests during their stay is one of our main goals and clearly we did not deliver in this case. I can only thank you for your patience and again apologize for the unfortunate experience you had at our property.

We appreciate you sharing your observations so we may analyze and correct what we did wrong to improve going forward. We hope to have another chance to provide you with the proper hospitality and you should receive every time you are our guest.

Regards.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Love that you have the Holy Bible in the drawer! Service and staff excellent as usual, they are always so pleasant and cheerful. We usually ask to for a microwave in our room however had forgotten to arrange that ahead of time. Yet even at the last minute when we booked in you were able to accommodate that last minute request. thank you.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The skytrain was a short walk away and there is a shopping center just up the road. Our favorite locale on the next corner was an Irish pub with great food and drink.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family