USD 293
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 291
  • Pool
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 247
USD 219
USD 271
USD 258
USD 216
USD 191
Priceline
All reviewsnorth towerthe club loungeolympic ovalrichmond mallstarbucks coffeeoutdoor poolbusiness triphousekeeping stafffitness centerhot tubcomfortable roomvancouver airportmini fridgeking bedone night stayfree shuttleshuttle service
Reviewed 5 April 2018

arrived late in the evening having missed a connecting flight originating in Taiwan, so needless to say was exhausted. Everything from the shuttle, check-in, room service, and cleanliness of the room was superb. All possible details were perfect. would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A fantastic stay in a great hotel. This hotel does not disappoint! From the cleanliness of the room to the friendliness of the front desk and bellhop staff, we were made to feel welcome and that our business was appreciated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here before our Yellowknife trip. Both stayed at a room at the North tower.

1st night at a standard room with very good view. The room is spacious. And I like the balcony that I can go out to enjoy the mountain view.

Our 2nd stay is at a junior suite for 4 nights. Good layout, but the view is facing the apartment building.

I have bad experience with the front desk lady when I arrived. As my SPG ambassador has arranged early check in at 11:00 for me, but I arrived even earlier at 9:30. When I told the lady I am not sure my room is ready or not, she just replied that the normal check in is at 3:00 pm and early check in is not guaranteed, without checking my booking record.

But all other staff are very helpful and efficient.

For the club lounge, the staff there is friendly and helpful. But the food is the worst I have ever had compare with other SPG Hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is a very busy and often noisy place but I commend the manager and staff for responding promptly and effusively to my noise complaints which they should have controlled (conference attendees allowed to take over the entire lobby and hallways; painters chatting outside my door marked Please do not Disturb!). Great location, beds are very comfortable, cleaners (especially Minnie) are very accommodating, restaurant staff are relentlessly friendly and efficient. Good menu at Harald's in the lobby but the breakfast in the Club Lounge is inexcusable: powdered eggs, stale baked goods, terrible coffee, and an arrogant, insulting waiter. Young Sir: if a guest turns off the annoying TV screen, then quiet is the wish of the guest and does not require backtalk. This fellow needs a warning and close supervision until he understands he is there to be helpful. I was grateful that the dinner guy was much friendlier and more useful. I would return to this hotel after ascertaining that their weaknesses have been addressed. Thank you for inviting my comments.

Room Tip: NORTH Tower. NORTH. Otherwise, you may be up all night with hard-drinking conference folks and rude young people.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Good location, close to everything,restaurant,shopping,transportation,since close to Skytrain station, very convenience for visiting downtown Vancouver. Shuttle to and from airport provide worry free airport transportation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business