“I dont know”

Tramonto at River Rock Casino Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Tramonto at River Rock Casino Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 948 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: USD 40 - USD 60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Bridgeport
Transit: We are now connected to the Bridgeport Canada Line stop. We are only 17 mins from Downtown and 6 mins from the Vancouver International Airport.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Something seemed to be lacking.
Nice dining environment and service very good,but the food just seemed to fall a little short
While it was very good but, for the price and environment I guess I was expecting excellent and for me it didn't deliver
Limited wine by the glass but lots of wine by the bottle and pricey

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We spent a weekend at the River Rock Casino while attending a concert at their venue. I had made dinner reservations at Tramonto before our arrival. We found the resort to have limited restaurant options so we decided to keep our dinner reservations. The service was excellent. Everyone was friendly and attentive but the décor was less than inviting. The menu seemed limited and the food was average. I don't typically find linguini pasta to be served with a red sauce that tasted like it was from a jar and served at room temperature. My husband had the steelhead salmon which was ok at best. The Caesar salad was average as well. Wine selection wasn't to our personal liking and seemed very expensive. Outside of great service it's nothing special.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

My partner and I were travelling out of Vancouver Island to Ontario so we stayed overnight at the River Rock Casino. We went to the lounge restaurant and had drinks before heading to the casino. Met this rocking bartender named Allan who really made our experience a good time. Charming, polite, witty, funny. In fact all the bar staff were great but Allan took the cake!
Allan, Petr and I look forward to crossing paths again.
Rachelle

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We dined at the Tramonto prior to a concert at the River Rock. On a positive note, the staff were friendly and helpful. Ignoring the haute-meeting-room decor, the food was mediocre to terrible and unreasonably overpriced. The linguini had a lump of what tasted like bottled pasta sauce on top and we had to ask for some parmesan to give it some taste - and at the low low price of $28 - the cheapest entree on the menu. The fettuccini was bland and I had to poke around to find the advertised smoke salmon. For three of us, including a bottle of BC wine, the bill came to $300. Never again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My husband took me here to celebrate my birthday - we enjoyed the duck foie gras, bison carpaccio, short ribs and sea bass! Notable wine and spirits selection. However, the sticky toffee pudding??(it needs a lot of work - better yet take it out from the menu, if can not deliver). The best thing was Chris, he was quick for a solution and top notch service -- we felt like we're dining in New York, with his impeccable service! We value the quality and execution of food & beverage as much as we value the service of the whole dining experience. Bonus - nice view, overlooking the marina. We'll be back and we'll recommend.

Ann M, Manager at Tramonto at River Rock Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your feedback and sharing it with the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate hearing from our guests and any recommendations you may have.

Your comments regarding Chris were wonderful to hear and a testament to his dedication to his guests. It is important to us, that discerning customers such as yourselves, share their experience!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Regards,