Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE
Yamnuska Suites(Dead Man's Flats)
USD 244
Big Horn Motel(Dead Man's Flats)
USD 172
USD 524
USD 509
Official Hotel
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
USD 433
USD 336
Hotels.com
USD 379
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
USD 348
USD 336
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 375/night.

USD 235
USD 221
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 264/night.

USD 256
USD 244
USD 263
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 325/night.

Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
USD 384
USD 320
HolidayInn.com
1,210 results
All reviewshot tubfull kitchenbunk bedsunderground parkingminute drivegas stationfire pitwasher and dryerbow riverquiet locationliving roomhome away from homegreat place to stayfront desk stafflong weekendmain floordeadman's flats
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Will come again, and bring my whole family this time! Including the dogs
It’s great to have a kitchen so we don’t have to eat out every meal. I have a family of 6 and it’s hard to find places that accommodate that. This place does and it doesn’t cost a fortune.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OpsManager01, Senior GSA at Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thankyou for choosing The Copperstone for your destination in The Rocky Mountains. It is a pleasure to hear that it will also be your destination to bring your whole Family back to and also your very important family pet! We look forward to your return and applying your special request for a pet friendly room!
Senior GSA
Donna

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Great resort minutes from canmore tucked away in the mountains. Spacious home away from home at an affordable price. A couples retreat, a family getaway or a business trip they have room styles for all!

Room Tip: Bring sandals to get to the outdoor hot tub
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OpsManager01, Senior GSA at Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Thankyou for sharing your most welcome review during your stay at The Copperstone. We are pleased to hear you considered The Resort a "home away from home. We hope you will return to find the same experience!
Senior GSA
Donna

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Upon check in - my allergy’s were not made known to the feont desk via clique website special requests.- and I was to be put in a pet room. The staff/ management worked it out, and we got shuffled around. They went above and beyond to make the website error right for us, and we very much appreciated their cooperation and customer service. Amazing rooms!!! Sooo CLEAN and comfortable!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OpsManager01, General Manager at Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Guest,

I wish I could say that we hit the bull’s eye every time, however that would not be true of us or any other hotel. What we do take so much pride in is our ability to hit it 99% of the time while delivering on our commitment to making it right the other 1%.

I am so glad that our team of dedicated professionals made this happen for you. We value you as not only a customer, but as our guest and we want to ensure that all of our guests have an incredible Clique experience.

Thank you once again for giving us an opportunity to correct this for you. We wish you and yours all the best in 2018.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Thank you so much to the wonderful staff at the Copperstone resort for making our Christmas stay just perfect! You provided everything we needed and more to make sure we had the best Christmas. We can’t wait to come back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OpsManager01, General Manager at Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for sharing your holiday with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wishing all the best in 2018,

Reviewed 31 December 2017

How many stars is this hotel? It’s not a 4 star hotel as they claim. I've stayed at 4 & 5 star hotels around the world and I've never had to clean my own room. But maybe at Clique Hotels, especially Copperstone at Dead Man's Flats near Canmore, AB, is different. Today we came back, after a long day, to find out that our room had not been cleaned. No one made our beds, cleaned our tub or bathroom, replaced our dirty towels, or took out our garbage. When we called to complain the front desk essentially said “that they couldn't do anything because they didn’t have the staff”. After some other daft excuses on their part, I asked that they bring me some Comet cleaner and I would clean my own tub. Then after waiting about 2 hours, my husband went down to the front desk to find out that they weren’t going to even give us any cleaners. They were too busy at 9:00 pm at night! This I paid $350 a night for? What a joke. I don’t need to pay $350 a night for front desk staff to act like I’m outrageously ridiculous when I want my room cleaned AND I don’t need their snotty attitudes either. The other thing that is gross here, is that the tub doesn’t drain until after a long, long time, so when you are showering, all this scum and crud from all the other travelers who have stayed here lingers on and on - on my feet to be exact (oh, my, I wonder, did they do a good job of cleaning their own tubs or am I being affected by their germs too?). The bad part for us (other than the obvious lack of service here) is that we PREPAID over $700 for 2 nights here, so they really don’t care if they take care of us or not. Maybe cleaning staff checks to see who is prepaying and then they just don’t bother to clean their rooms, because there are no repercussions for them. None of the staff seem to care how the hotel is run and we’ve yet to get a chance to talk to management about it. But one thing is for sure. I’m not coming back here and I’ll be sure to tell anyone who asks me about this hotel chain, exactly what happened to me and how the staff took care of it. I run a business too. This is not how you treat people who pay for your livelihood. Not such a nice way to end our holiday week.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
OpsManager01, General Manager at Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Gabberific H,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We value all comments as they provide insights on areas where we are doing excellent, and areas that can be improved. I am disappointed to learn that our team’s service did not meet yours, or our usual high standards. Future guests can be confident that our service, cleaning & maintenance standards remain, and are always, our top priority.

During our follow up conversation, we did identify that there was some confusion with the Do not Disturb Sign that was posted on your door. Again, please accept our apology for not providing your stay over service when you brought the oversight to our attention. I sincerely appreciate you providing us with the opportunity to correct this situation, and look forward to having you experience the resort in it’s true nature on another occasion.

I wish you all the best in 2018 and look forward to your return visit.