All reviewsstar resortturkeypool bargala nightplenty of sunbedsdonutsanimation teamsaladair conloved this hotela la cartesister hotelwater polopaid extra for a sea viewsmall poolhalf the pricecandy floss
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We have just arrived this horrible hotel after a very long day we came so tired. the shift manager of the resepction decieded to make it much diffuclt for us by answering you can change the hotel because we just ask if we can have all rooms near each other.
There english level is so low that you can not even explain yourself and contact them.
We are so disapponted we just came to relax and have fun and ofcourse we paid for this .. we visited antalya 5 times till now and this the first time we faces a very rude MANAGER instead of helping us or let us enjoy he really make our trip.
Unrecommended ... save your money or just change this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank tarek m
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The hotel is beautiful and clean, but the rooms should be renovated. The furniture is a little old and outdated. Very many beautiful blooming flowers all around. The food is tasty and varied. In the evenings there are shows. The beach is wide, sandy. Lots of umbrellas and sun beds. For those who have troubles with health, it can be difficult to go to the beach, because it is distant and mountainous.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We visited this hotel during July hot season. This hotel has nothing to do with 5 stars. Why?:

Last renovation was in 2007. since that time looks like no maintenance works were preformed there

No internet! There is some very low signal in lobby, but it is not enough to download instagram..

No ambience. Service on style "consume & leave "

Dirty sheets, unqualified room service

The hotel places around 1500 and the entertainment is very poor. Most of the guests spent time in lobby trying to catch an internet signal. No fun. Every night is boring.
Nevertheless once there was a gala night, so life band was playing. That was great till the moment when the staff started to take our tables & chairs away. The band was still playing for one hour more, so everyone left because it was uncomfortable to stand.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anna A
Reviewed 8 July 2017

This hotel is very clean with large and clean rooms,fresh and diffrent foods,very nice beach,but this hotel have small pool becaus ethere are a lot of people,and on the pool works only one bar,also there are not musick on the pool and not animation team,so it is not for young people only for family with young children.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank hristijan2012
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I'm an American and these types of all-inclusive deals are not so common, at least in my experience. I spent 9 days there in the beginning of May and really enjoyed my time. The food was good (no pork, being a Muslim country), in great varieties and quality. I read a few complaints and I just don't get what they were complaining about. The all-inclusive hard alcohol was cheap local stuff and you should drink it at your own risk, and no free rums were offered. The only beer is Efes and the local wines were ok.

So a note to all native English speakers - this hotel caters to Germans. That's not a bad thing but I was the only (native) English speaker there for my entire visit. The staff all spoke enough English and I didn't have any problems at all. But please understand that YOU will be the minority there and striking up a casual conversation isn't going to be in the cards. Add to that I could only find one English -speaking channel (BBC News) The guests were made up of 90% Germans and 10% Russians or Middle Easterns.

The room was wonderful and the maid changed our sheets daily, even though we didn't expect it or asked. The refrigerator is restocked daily.

I'd go back there in a heartbeat, but I recommend bringing a bottle or two of whatever you like to drink.

Try the Mexican restaurant!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple