All reviews star resort turkey pool bar gala night plenty of sunbeds donuts animation team salad air con loved this hotel a la carte sister hotel water polo paid extra for a sea view small pool half the price candy floss
Reviewed 8 July 2017

This hotel is very clean with large and clean rooms,fresh and diffrent foods,very nice beach,but this hotel have small pool becaus ethere are a lot of people,and on the pool works only one bar,also there are not musick on the pool and not animation team,so it is not for young people only for family with young children.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank hristijan2012
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I'm an American and these types of all-inclusive deals are not so common, at least in my experience. I spent 9 days there in the beginning of May and really enjoyed my time. The food was good (no pork, being a Muslim country), in great varieties and quality. I read a few complaints and I just don't get what they were complaining about. The all-inclusive hard alcohol was cheap local stuff and you should drink it at your own risk, and no free rums were offered. The only beer is Efes and the local wines were ok.

So a note to all native English speakers - this hotel caters to Germans. That's not a bad thing but I was the only (native) English speaker there for my entire visit. The staff all spoke enough English and I didn't have any problems at all. But please understand that YOU will be the minority there and striking up a casual conversation isn't going to be in the cards. Add to that I could only find one English -speaking channel (BBC News) The guests were made up of 90% Germans and 10% Russians or Middle Easterns.

The room was wonderful and the maid changed our sheets daily, even though we didn't expect it or asked. The refrigerator is restocked daily.

I'd go back there in a heartbeat, but I recommend bringing a bottle or two of whatever you like to drink.

Try the Mexican restaurant!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

with my family we stayed from 11-15 /05/2017 , it was very nice place to relax , very kind staff at the reception , good variety of high quality foods and drinks , we thank all of worker for their good help and service .
Mohamad Al Khatib

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2016

In general I had a great time in this hotel from the first day till the end. A very good service and always with a smile. They mostly speak a good german but also with english was not at all a problem to communicate. I liked very much the room and all amenities. I felt very good even though I was alone. Profit from the beach, the sport activities organized by the hotel, etc. Did not manage to explore around as I had only 5 days and wanted to profit for the sun and the sea...

Room Tip: maybe if you are with the babys or you want to sleep early to avoid the main building as the night live music are sometimes held there
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank ElonaB2
Reviewed 26 October 2016

very good all-inclusive-place:
a lot of great food, many things to do, close to market that sells high-end-copies cheap.
great beach and good place for family/friends, fun and relaxation.
also arrange a lot of fun/culture-trips.

Room Tip: top-floor otherwise a little bit noisy if you end up with kids or party-people as neighbors
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends