Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 99
Hotels.comUSD 99
PricelineUSD 99
eDreamsUSD 99
CheapTicketsUSD 99
TravelocityUSD 99
1,062 results
All reviews auckland harbour queen street amazing views sky tower public transport britomart viaduct ferries arena laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I Loved the Apartment ! It was spacious and has a Washing Machine and Drier as well as a Dishwasher and a good sized fridge .
We had a 2 bedroom apartment , it was clean & had 2 Bathrooms.
The Staff were friendly, and when they had forgotton to leave supplies in our room, they were quick to bring them after I called reception .
The Apartment is within Walking Distance to the Viaduct, Brittomart , Queen Street and Sky City .
The only major downer about this Apartment is, that is right by night clubs and bars, and is VERY VERY noisy at night with drunk people, police sirens & music .
We were on the 19th floor and in the early hours of the morning , the noise was worse than ever .
As much as I loved these Apartments , I wouldn't stay here again, as I would rather have good night sleeps . The loudness is worse on a Friday and Saturday night/morning .

Room tip: Ask for a room with 2 bathrooms as not all 2 bedroom apartments have this .
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately I did not have a good experience at this hotel. The staff did try to attend to my needs, but it was more so related to availability/function of facilities.

I read that all rooms were provided with a washing machine/ dryer. As I am travelling in New Zealand, it was important that I chose hotels that provided these facilities. I could not work the machine (picture attached) so I called reception who called someone to my room to help. He didn't know how to work it either and offered to wash and dry my clothes in another room. When I received them back they were still damp. I left it for a bit hoping they would dry but I needed them for tomorrow, so I contacted reception again who provided me with a key to another room with a dryer. The dryer didn't work well and I found myself sitting in the room for nearly 2 hours until midnight. I could only get 3 items of clothing completely dry - swimming material - and will be leaving early tomorrow morning with a bag of wet clothes.

Don't get me wrong, The rooms are nice, spacious and clean, but I believe they need to update their washer/ dryer facilities, and provide instructions for them within their booklet.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

The Good: Rooms were clean and big - ok so you don't have the view they show on their website - but some rooms do. The rooms have everything you need and are a standard 3 star for an apartment.

I thought receptionists were nice but having to deal with lots of groups and people coming and going - I don't know how they coped.

The Bad: If the penthouse and other similar clubs weren't across the road - I'd say location is good - because they are close to everything and down near the harbour. Lots of great restaurants and close to shopping. But some of the people hanging around this particular block - I didn't always feel safe. Females travelling alone should be wary.

Room tip: Southern harbour views are better than north as there is a new high rise.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Didnt have a great experience with this hotel. They should really hire some staff that speak proper english and have some pride in what they do for work.. never seen anybody so dull in customer service before. To start off we arrived and because myself or my partner did not have a credit card they required a bond even though we already paid for the room already .. why do hotels in the city insist on doing this but nobody else in the whole country does? We had put aside money to spend over the weekend but 3/4 of that got taken up by the bond.. if we had broken something we would've paid for it. Your staff lack information and are pretty rude when it comes to that kind of thing. Should look on updating your policys regarding a bond too. The room itself was okay for the night.. bathroom didnt have much lighting, tv didnt have many channels, table was wobbly, walls are thin so you can hear your neighbours, there was no scrubbing brush to get the crap off the pans.. like the little things they need to work on. It is incredibly loud at night because there is a gentlemans club down below. However the view was good, and it was in a good central location to vector arena and the rest of the city. I think this place will do whatever they can to try and scam some money off you.. we were told we had booked parking so we had to pay $30 but we never used it at all.. just watch out if you intend on staying here =]

Room tip: Ask for a higher floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Unkn0wn93
Reviewed 6 August 2016

My husband and I could not believe how how the reception staff handled our booking. They admitted they were the ones that screwed up our reservation and still tried to charge us for a full night stay for a smaller room than originally booked + $30 parking and $30 for a baby cot! After we saw the room we told them this wasn't good enough and after a massive confrontation ended up leaving and finding another hotel. The rooms are so small, so overpriced and the staff were completely non empathetic. They only cared about the $$$. Honestly, don't bother with them, we ended up at a cheaper 5 star hotel that was twice the size with amazing service !

• Trip type: Travelled with family