“Surprisingly Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We wandered in here more by chance than design ... and I couldn’t fault it. Good efficient service and quality food. They were great with a two year old and nothing seemed too much trouble. I don’t know whether it’s the frontage / lack of visibility or what ... but it’s just not somewhere that seems to stand out as somewhere to go. But we’ll be back.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Napa, now Yard Bird, is always a good choice in Bramhall. The updated menu since being Napa is much better. Fajitas are a good choice.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My husband & Son Visited here on a Sunday lunchtime without booking & were soon seated. They had drinks then ordered a bbq sharing platter which they said was delicious. They then waited to order their main courses until myself & my future Daughter in law joined them about half an hour, and they were fine about it - not always the case in restaurants. We all ordered different mains & we all thought our dishes were delicious. I had the chicken kebabs with rice & salad, the chicken was very tasty & succulent and the salad very fresh & had a lovely dressing. The dip for the kebabs was delicious & the rice was spicy & interesting - all in all a perfect dish and lots of it. Others had the half chicken, very succulent, sea bass, very tasty and the chicken burger with trimmings & was very tasty. Hubby & I couldnt resist the sharing chocolate pudding and there was plenty to share & each element was superb. The youngsters visit often as they live in Bramhall & we will definitely be back when we visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We visited here for a meal and drinks on a Friday night, The meal was lovely, a nice menu with reasonable prices, the décor is nice and creates a nice atmosphere. Later in the evening the bar area turns into a bit more of a drinking bar with a DJ and lights, it becomes a little loud to have regular conversation but this isn't until around 11-12pm.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I come here all the time with my husband/ family/ friends.
The brunch menu is my favourite but no matter what menu you order from the food is always great.
Really lovely atmosphere, great service on every occasion and the mini brownies that come free with hot drinks are one of my favourite things about this place!

Date of visit: September 2017