Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.com
StayForLong
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We had originally booked a full week there but checked out after the first night. The list of letdowns is endless. And we did not bother with the remote location since we basically wanted to avoid the crowds in Krabi City.
Upon arrival there was nobody in sight to check us in. In fact everybody seemed pretty much surprised to see guests coming at all. No welcome, no smiling faces, nothing.
We had booked the beachfront villa and couldn't have been more disappointed. The villa hadn't been cleaned properly. The bathroom floor was wet, the sink leaked. The AC was incredibly loud and the small private pool was as dirty as it gets with a strong smell of urine. Disgusting. It was covered with leaves all over - an unmistakable sign of a long overdue cleaning.
Breakfast was a joke to say the least. Non of the few staffs spoke a single word of English. At least they didn't try or simply didn't want to. The menu was literally thrown onto our table without a single word.
The choice of food is very limited and average in taste.
The beach hasn't seen a clean-up for ages. I hurt myself in the twilight tripping over a rusty metal bar rotting in the sand.
When we showed up at the reception the next morning to tell them we're intending to check out the answer was: "Ok. You have to pay for one more night."
No surprise. No questions why. Instead a complete lack of interest. They didn't care at all.
Since we had been the only guests anyway my impression was they might have been rather happy to see us leave. Which probably meant for them no more work, no more trouble.
Dear TA community, we've really been around a bit. But this so called resort leaves me speechless. Never before on all my trips through south east Asia I have felt so displaced, so unwanted and so lost. What a horrible place. Krabi has many beautiful hotels to offer, so don't even waste a thought of staying there.

Date of stay: September 2012
19  Thank Chris_and_Jas
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I stayed at Pool Villa, the room was big with a small private pool. At first I thought it was a good choice as I'm travelling with my wife and we needed some romantic time + privacy.

But soon I realised, it was a bad decision :

1. The location of the resort is too far from major town, imagine 50mins 1 way to Ao Nang by car.
2. Car rental from resort too expensive.
3. Bike rental was okay but not suitable to travel at night in that area.
4. Insects will visit your room, and no repellent provided.
5. The hand basin was really stupid in design, water will flow out.
6. Most staff cannot communicate in English.
7. Food at the restaurant were okay but expensive.
8. The resort provides daily trip to major attractions, but was not stated in their website, so by the time you are there to book it, it`s full.

Room tip: Pool villa is the best, facing the sea and public pool. People can see what you doing inside, and you have a fantastic view when tsunami comes.
Date of stay: April 2012
9  Thank wdchua
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Don't stay here.

Food was terrible and in Thailand, that is impressive.
Service was terrible
Not close to anything
Taxi to escape is 1200 THB
Expensive - everything is chargeable, which is not the norm at this price range of hotel.

Good points - Rooms are very nice and they have a decent DVD library (Which you will need in the evening)

Room tip: Avoid at all costs, but if you do say
Date of stay: October 2011
6  Thank Tony W
Reviewed 21 July 2012

After me and my partner found an amazing deal on Groupon to stay at the Beach Boutique Resort in Krabi we were very happy. I later read some rather disturbing reviews on Trip Advisor. After arriving here on Friday morning at 11.00am we were amazed. It takes 30 minutes via taxi to get to the resort which by any standards is fine (600 Baht from Airport Taxi). We were warmly greeted by the manager of the resort and was instantly brought a glass of fresh orange juice each. We were then shown around the resort which includes around 8 private villas, a CLEAN swimming pool, direct access to the beach and a restaurant and to finish it off an internet room and a DVD room. We entered our villa which we paid $140 SGD for 2 and it was absolutely fine. A very nice size for me and my partner and included a KETTLE, minibar, wide screen TV with cable and a DVD player. We also had an outdoor/indoor bath tub and a shower and bathroom all separate. The staff at the resort are wonderful and were willing to help with anything we needed. If an iron or any other appliance is needed, the staff are willing to help. The only downside for some people would be that Krabi town is around 1 hour away, but if your looking for a quiet, relaxing and peaceful break away then this place is ideal. The food at the resort is OK, not 5* but certainly not terrible however there are some very nice places very close to the resort that serve local Thai food and some amazing seafood at a very good price. There is one restaurant 300m from the resort called 'The Lake' which has amazing food and very cheap and the owner even lent me her motorbike for the afternoon for 40 Baht! So me and my partner got to cruise around the area for the afternoon and the people here are extremely friendly. A round up of our stay :- I recommend anyone looking for a quiet break away and doesn't want to pay through the roof prices. I will certainly be returning to Krabi and this resort in the future. James and Carlina - Singapore

Date of stay: July 2012
11  Thank jamescarlina
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The room called villa but it is not real villa. Breakfast is very bad no choice. Room designed rediculous. Everything see through, toilet is should be private. Even couple I don't think who like to seeing each other all the time.
I feel like in the army tent not like resort. You can see room across your room.
Room very poor!!!!!!