“Still Great after Five Years”

Prince Edward Island Preserve Company
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We love food, flowers and friends. Our business is located in one of Canada's most scenic villages. We are located on banks of River Clyde which from the dining room is a wonderful site to behold. Our kitchens produce wonderful specialty foods for market and our restaurant serves a popular breakfast, lunch and dinner. All our deserts including ice-cream are made on the premises as well. If you like good food, nice gardens and great people be sure to stop into The Prince Edward Island Preserve Co.
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We visited PEI five years ago and loved it so much that we decided to take the Ferry over on this vacation in NS. The food and service were still great and the gift shop is full of treats. The first time we visited it was during the breakfast/brunch hour and this time was for a little later lunch and it was more crowded so noisier (my only complaint and the reason I rated a 4 instead of 5). The wide open windows give a beautiful view of the outdoors.

I definitely recommend allowing enough time to browse the gift shop and to visit the Gardens of Hope before or after you eat. It sits on the River Clyde and provides some gorgeous views.

Bruce2841, Owner at Prince Edward Island Preserve Company, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for writing such kind words, Julie.

We are actually, working on providing another room for lunch service. We are getting busier and busier. Not sure what would happen if we had good food and service! LOL

Wishing you and yours all the best in 2018!

Take care,

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I visited when I went to PEI last year. I bought some preserves and really enjoyed them, so I ordered more. When those are gone, I'll order more. I highly suggest a visit and a taste (or three).

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We love Prince Edward Island Preserve Company & found this two summers ago. We love everything about it from the food , the people , the products and my favourite The Butterfly House! Totally worth the time to visit and spend as much time as possible. Make a day of it and relax and enjoy the beauty that is The PEI Preserve Company! Thank you for creating this beautiful oasis.

Bruce2841, Owner at Prince Edward Island Preserve Company, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Bacharl,

Thank you for your kindness in sharing such a beautiful testimonial for us. We appreciate it very much.

We hope you get back our way again and in the meantime on behalf of my colleagues at The Preserve Co. we wish all the best to you and yours.

Bruce MacNaughton
Owner & Host

Reviewed 15 January 2018

PEI is in my heart. Late hubby born and brought up in New London. Travelled here with a friend fall of 2016. Colours are gorgeous. This stop is a must. Bring your credit card! Lovely grounds to stroll after a meal.

Bruce2841, Owner at Prince Edward Island Preserve Company, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear sudot1249,

Sorry to hear that you have lost your hubby, I hope you have more good days than the other.

We certainly appreciate you sharing such a nice review for others to consider. Thank you.

Hope you can get back our way again sometime in the future.

In the meantime, take care.

With love from Prince Edward Island,

Reviewed 31 December 2017

After a visit to Green gables my wife and I chose this eatery for lunch.What a pleasant surprise.The venue is situated in a wonderful garden beside a water body with lovely views.Our lunch was just plain terrific.my chowder was world class full of a variety of seafood deductibles in a rich creamy base.My wife fish was done just right.Our server was friendly informed and very helpful recommending the famous raspberry pie for dessert.Decadent and deliciuos!
It was excellent and worthy of it's reputation. This was a memorable find;one of the best on our month long journey. and one we wholeheartedly recommend.
To add to the experience the establishment also sells preserves and an array of other local items of interest.We bought and are still enjoying several delectable condiments as well as our classy tea pot night light.

Bruce2841, Owner at Prince Edward Island Preserve Company, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear John G,

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Thank you for sharing such a positive review, we certainly appreciate starting the New Year with such lovely words.

All the best and safe travels, may 2018 be the best year for you both.