All reviews room was clean located close would stay again the main drag channels lake
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My mother and I booked this room because it was a good price and seemed cute. But boy were we wrong. Room smelt terrible. No AC at all. Just a fan. We found a bug. Not clean at all. We left within twenty minutes. Front desk was rude. Never coming again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Travel I, Front Office Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you very much for your comments about you stay. We sincerely apologize that our room did not live up to your expectations. We don't have A/C in any rooms and we have not advertised A/c, check Hotel Facilities & services before making reservation. If you left within 20 minutes, its better to stop in office, we will process 100% refund. You complete your whole stay. Thank you @@

Reviewed 19 June 2018

the beds were clean and comfortable. front desk is nice. I think its a bit pricey considering the pool was not filled and hotel is a bit dated. Wi-Fi was also hard to connect too. it is located close to food, cvs, lake, park, casinos. take a bike or rent one and check out Tahoe that way. its beautiful. Heidi's across the street is the place to go for breakfast. Overall, I would definitely stay there again because of location.

Date of stay: June 2018
Travel I, Front Office Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us recently. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the stay. We will look and address the issues you mentioned in your review. Once again thank you for staying with us. Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The check in process was quick and easy. The room was clean for an inexpensive motel. Everything worked in room. Wi-Fi was a little slow. Water pressure was fine. Soap and shampoo came in tiny packets and hard to open. I would stay again as I needed a quick inexpensive place for 1 night.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Travel I, Front Office Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much for your valued feedback ! We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We're amazed at how clean the room is inspite the bad ratings and reviews. The front desk is friendly and professional. Pharmacy, Safeway, restaurants and Beach are walking distance from the Hotel. The only small problem is they don't have AC but they had electric fan and T.V. channels are not HD but other than that everything is very good. We really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank kennethl846
Travel I, Front Office Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for the nice review. It is always a pleasure to hear we pleased a customer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I recommend this hotel #great price#manager front desk was really helpful and very nice when I asked if he can printed out my vouchers for my tour thank you!good cleanliness #good room with microwave coffee maker n fridge and great location!:)

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 816ilianb

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is our wonderful guest like you that help us strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
We look forward to your return.