We just got back from our Tahoe ski trip and had the pleasure of staying at Tahoe beach and ski club. At first, I was a bit weary based on the reviews. However, after staying for two nights, we were pleasantly surprised and would not hesitate to return. The staff was very friendly during check-in and check-out. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. The room didn't seem old at all (as based on other reviews) and as a matter of fact, we were wondering if they did some renovations. It was nice to have the space to spread out in. We were traveling with our two little boys and appreciated the extra space. The partial kitchen was great as we were able to bring our own food and eat breakfast before heading out to the ski slopes. The hotel is right on the beach. While we didn't use it this time around, we were able to walk out and take in the nice scenery. great beach location.
There is an old smell as you walk into the hallways. Not sure what that is but the rooms did not smell at all. That was the only con we could see. Rooms were great, staff was friendly and location awesome. Especially if you have little kids. Great beach and nice little playground.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Odigeo and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club