Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
USD 341
USD 321
Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
USD 283
HIExpress.com
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
USD 529
USD 414
  • Pool
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
USD 348
USD 336
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
USD 747
USD 568
Official Website
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
USD 323
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Stardust Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
USD 283
Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
USD 252
Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
USD 476
USD 413
  • Pool
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
USD 236
Travelocity
All reviewsfree wifione night staycomplimentary breakfastheatinglakeratessofashampoo
Reviewed 22 January 2011

Awesome time.

The Hotel is good value for money, and at the same price I would definitely stay again, and recommend to others.

Reasonably priced rooms with everything you need.
Comfortable bed, Heat/Cool, TV, Coffee Maker, Free Conti. breakfast, hot tub all year, pool in the summer

The rooms are basic but the bed was comfortable, and the bedding was clean, the carpet was a little grubby in the entry to the room but that is to be expected with people tracking snow etc in.
My only complaints would be the pillows were not too comfortable I would take my own next time as I am fussy about my pillows, and there was a light outside the room that shone in over the curtain, it didnt bother me but my Girl didnt like that.

Close to everything, there is food/drink within walking distance.

Front Desk Staff were friendly and helpful.

Previous two visits I stayed at Best Tahoe West. I would now choose the Days Inn over the BTW if the price were equal.

For the price I paid, I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2010

First when we called to make the reservations, the gentleman was so helpful with directions, etc.... then when we arrived we were welcomed so graciously. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of this place and the rooms are a comfortable size. We stayed in one of their ' jacuzzi tub rooms". What a wonderful treat, for just a little bit more. We slept well and then went to the lobby for a nice continental breakfast. Enough to start the day! Cereal , toast , juice, even a sweet roll if wanted. we would not hesitate to stay here again. The grounds are well kept and the staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2010

CLEAN!!
Friendly desk staff!
Minor tick on weak coffee but go to RUDE BROs for coffee or make it in your room.
CLEAN!! Did we say CLEAN!!
Have stayed here 8 times in the 2009/2010 and keep coming back - because it is CLEAN and REASONABLY priced!!

Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2010

During a recent day trip to So. lake Tahoe, both my parents were rushed to the local emergency room due to health problems. We found this Days Inn through Travelocity and checked in, since both parents were admitted to the hospital. When we checked in, we told the motel manager, Ginger, why we were here. We had only booked 1 night with Travelocity, but we needed to stay longer. Ginger held rooms for us as we needed them and even gave us a better rate than what we originally got through Travelocity. The care and concern for our stranded situation was such a comfort and all the nice little things like extra toothpaste, making a pot of coffee on off hours, last minute plan changes on our part all added up to some very grateful guests. I was in the office most mornings and had the opportunity to observe Ginger greet many other guests and do nice little things for them as well. If you want to stay somewhere that is affordable, clean, and has a hometown feel, book a reservation with the Days Inn in beautiful South Lake Tahoe.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 15 July 2010

We had planned on staying at this motel for 4 nights but left after 1. The manager was rude, condescending and beligerent. One person in our party was sleeping on an air mattress and wanted an extra blanket. The manager threatened to charge an extra $100 because of this even though we had the number of people in our room that was stated on the check-in card. We also witnessed rude behavior by the manager to other people as well. Do not stay here if you are looking for an enjoyable vacation experience!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family