All reviews free wifi one night stay tahoe lake rates
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Outdated, unclean, and maintenance work is needed. Fireplace I’d not work and staff did not return to see about it as she stated she would. We believe it hasn’t worked in a while. Dirty blinds, tile, shower, and stained bedding. Curtains are dry-rotting (or moths have eaten them) and were falling off the tracks (which we had to repair the first night in order to have privacy from the highway merely 25 feet from windows).

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great facility in 1970. Needs renovations. Front office was closed. Had to walk across main road to other hotel to check in and eat meager breakfast... The Days Inn should be closed until renovations can be completed. Not up to typical Wyndham/Days Inn standards that we are accustomed to.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Hotel parking lot is all damaged, rooms are not clean, break fast is bad and no response to room service phone call. Terrible place to stay. Hotel front desk is closed and I had to check in/out in different hotel which is informed neither during booking nor before check in.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Arrived at check-in time (3 pm) to be told that the room wasn't clean yet and to come back in half an hour. Returned around 4 pm to find the room was still not cleaned. Went to the office and discovered that there was only a single housekeeper to clean the entire hotel property. There was no management available to speak to and only a single employee at the check-in desk to deal with complaints from several different guests-- we received no help and were told that it was

1  Thank jfmeis
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

There is no ability to check-in at the hotel. You have to cross and check-in at Howard Johnson. I arrived 1 hour earlier and understand check-in did not open but at least was hoping they keep my bags. They refused. I managed to spend time at the beach and got my room card eventually. I opened the room to have a dog run out. We managed to get the dog back, put it back in and close the door. They had double booked us in the same room. Then the saga continued. We waited 1.5 hrs for them to sort which room. Eventually a lady opened a room and we waited another hour to get the key. The amount of time they took to sort this out made us miss the sunset cruise. The phone is not working and we could not even call the reception. We had to keep crossing the road to sort this out.

They have charged us twice for the room and are saying they will refund one.

There is no maintenance and In the night the AC stopped working and there is no-one to fix it. Hardly slept the night because of this.

Added to this staff is rude.. When we said how unhappy we are they said they will refund and we can leave the room. Where do they want us to go??

Having travelled from across continents to see lake tahoe, I am so disappointed with that I could not enjoy. I cannot express how glad I will be to get out of this hotel.

By the way the price of this hotel is not budget price at all. Avoid there are better ones on the road.