“Beautiful and relaxing seaside retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom1 Algodoal dusk
Nearby Casa Algodoal
Near Casa Algodoal
The pizza oven
The braai/bbq area
Fresh fish from the indian ocean
Pizza dinner
Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
AlieS17
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Beautiful and relaxing seaside retreat”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I can't say enough about this beautiful home in this wonderful place. My fiancé and I thoroughly enjoyed our week-long stay in this comfortable and quaint beachfront home. We started our mornings with a leisurely walk on the beach, we loved watching the fishermen come in with their catches. We could just walk down to the shore and buy delicious, fresh seafood which Josefa the housekeeper would prepare for us for a little tip. The views and the atmosphere were amazing and Aaron (our host) was so very funny, friendly, and attentive. You will not regret one moment in this place. The people are friendly and you will leave relaxed and refreshed.

diane k
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely house with stunning views”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My husband and I stayed for 11 nights. We plan to go back next year for a month!

Casa Algodoal is charming with amazing open views of the ocean from the terrace. One of the highlights for us was barbecuing fresh fish in the private garden.

The house is kept exceptionally clean by the housekeeper who came in daily, she was friendly but not obtrusive as we're the night guards and the manager.

We enjoyed every minute of our holiday. A great house in a great location.

Your age range 50-64
_tanya_sa...
Centurion, South Africa
“VERY DISSAPOINTED !!”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We went for a short 2 day stay in Casa Algodoal Beach Villa.
Upon arriving there were still guests inside the Villa. We had to wait at a restaurant and get hold of the owner/agent to clean the place and check us in.
When entering the Villa it looked very clean and neat, only to discover the stove does not work, and the kettle also doesn't work.
We then lend the Guarda's kettle (the security guard on the premises),we were promised Wi-Fi as well, it went on and off the whole time, I came to a conclusion the previous people probably used up the data, again we had to ask the agent to please help out with this.

When traveling you don't feel like running around searching for data, non working kettles and broken stoves other than that the bedding was clean and we had a nice braai with our own wood.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
743ewanb
“BE CAREFULL!!!”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

BE AWARE BEFORE YOU BOOK!!
My vehicle got damaged by the staff of Casa Algodoal during my stay there. The guard broke my vehicle's side mirror off from my vehicle, causing a lot of trouble with my trip back to South Africa.
The owner refuse to communicate and the travel agency, Travel2mozambique is of no assistance.
At time of arrival we had to wait several hours for the previous tenants to leave the house before we could enter the house.
There was also no electricity, no glasses, no kettle and the kitchen was in a very bad condition. Very dirty.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
SamScordi...
Blantyre, Malawi
“Fabulous Holiday house for a family”
Reviewed 17 January 2016 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I was very pleasantly surprised by this very quaint cottage. I was a bit apprehensive by all the openness that I could see on the pictures on the website, but my family and I were overwhelmed by they beauty of the place when we arrived. Casa Algodoal, is a short walk down to the most incredible beach in the world, and close to the 'town center' where the market is and all the places to eat.
The house has everything you need to make your stay very comfortable.
We will definitely be going back there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The openness of the house and the feeling of security.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing