“Good food (if they did not ran out of ingredients)”
Review of What u want

What u want
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Tofo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We were diving with Diversity divers which is located next to this restaurant so it was very convenient to have out lunch here.

We visited the restaurant 3 times for Lunch and had pizza and salads. The food is very good as is the service.
The only (small) problem we encountered is that they run out of ingredients for some dishes which sometimes limits the choices. But hey……. that is part of the Mozambique experience .

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Visited this Restuarant twice on our recent trip to Tofo. On both occasions the service was excellent, but too many items on the menu were were not available, for example lasagne & prawns. The owner even told us that no prawns were to be had in Mozambique yet we had some the day before. Overall though their pizzas were the highlight - but I suppose thats not what you got to Tofo for.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

We visited this establishment a number of times during our stay in Tofo . Its in the small village of Tofo a few streets up from the beach so does not benefit from the sea breeze. Bring Mozzie spray as there are a few lurking about in the dead air. The owner is present and active and its always a good sign - our food - from the starters of octopus salad (delicious) to white bait (little small and floury) to mussels all came promptly, the pizzas were all good as was the peri peri chicken and pastas. Overall I would say this was our best venue for a consistent quality of food and service. well priced and well managed.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

When I heard that it was an Italian restaurant I taught that pizza would be incredible but it wasn't. I have had best pizza in town. But the homemade pasta was delicious, great place to be with friends and romantic dates

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Possibly the nicest pizza in tofo - my recommendation would be the beach boy option.

My issue was with the staff. Bill came in a little box. I gave the box back to the waiter who proceeded to count the money right in front of the group which I found really rude.