“Good Place to stay in Spokane Valley”

Mirabeau Park Hotel
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Very well located, and friendly staff.
The top of this place is the Restaurant Max. I'm sure you will not find better place to eat.
At night they organize some events at the nar side, which makes your stay more confortable.
About installations, you have all what you need. I just don´t Star it at 5*, because the rooms are not the best, and when Hotel is full is a bit noisy on the corredors.
But anyway, everytime I come back I will stay there.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TripComment
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2011

Dear TripComment Thank you for taking the time to review Mirabeau Park Hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. That you for your comments regarding MAX at mirabeau,. We are pleased to have provided you with a pleasant lodging experience and we hope to see you back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Mirabeau Park Hotel

Reviewed 1 October 2011

I recently stayed here and it was excellent. The rooms have been recently renovated as well as the front desk area. The rooms have big comfy comforters on the beds. Usually you have a thin wooly blanket stashed between the sheets and an ugly bedspread. The rooms were good sized too and have balconies which I like. My daughter really enjoyed the pool as well which was well attended as I saw someone down there caring for the plantings each day as I headed for the fitness room. There is a 1st class restaurant there as well, Max at Mirabeau and it is great. It has a huge wine list and they have unique menu items such as grits. They were delicious!

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor if you have a lot of luggage or special needs, there is not an elevator to the 2nd...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Dear Mary,
We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay at the Mirabeau park Hotel. Many thanks for leaving your complimentary review on TripAdvisor and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2011

The location is ideal. It is right off the freeway with easy access in any direction. My room was quiet and the bed was wonderful. A mini fridge and microwave were a convenience that I appreciated. Hotel staff was polite and efficient without exception. The maid service was prompt and always at my convenience. A pleasing treat was the food served at Max, the restaurant. It is truly fine dining. Everything tastes homemade, the quality is excellent and the portions generous. Steak was tender and well cooked. The salads were my favorite, especially the crab louis...full crab legs on a bed if lettuce, pickled asparagus, capers, eggs, peppers, tomatoes. Oh my gosh, what a treat! The pool and pool area are very clean. I appreciated the fact that the pool is surrounded by an enclosure that controls the noise. I couldn't hear the kids in the pool and my room was right across the courtyard. I had a wonderful 10 day rest and will go back again and aga

Room Tip: The room looking out on the courtyard is lovely.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Andy-Rooney-1, General Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

Dear Carol
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your visit with us. At Mirabeau Park hotel we endeavor to provide our guests with a world-class lodging experience and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for great comments about our restaurant and food.We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards, Andy Rooney, General Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2011

A functional hotel off of the I-90. I have stayed here a couple of times, and it was a simple rest stop on both occasions. The price is right, and the staff are outgoing. A couple of points of note - it is a rat's maze. When they offer a map when you check in - take it! And pay attention to the directions. If they suggest driving from the check in at the front to your wing - make the commute. It is a vast building and if you have heavy bags, you may be lugging them quite a distance if you opt out of their advice.

Room Tip: Haven't been disturbed by road noise, but they seem to be regularly doing renos...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Andy-Rooney-1, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

Dear permanent_vacation42
Thank you for the kind comments regarding our team and property, and for the constructive items as well. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2011

This hotel is okay for some people but didn't work out for me. The hotel is in a great location close to the freeways, mall, plenty of places to eat, gas stations etc. The front desk staff was outstanding. I was accidentally given a pet room even though (because of allergies) I requested a no pet, non-smoking room. They gave me a free up grade without me even complaining about the mix up. They also have a great place to eat (and have drinks) that has live entertainment on the weekends. They claim it is family friendly and during the day I would agree but at night its pretty much a bar crowd (a tame one) but not a place I would want my kids. The hotel also have a lovely heated outdoor pool and hot tub which is great.
My problem is that the hotel is in serious need of updating. My room although nice (with a micro/fridge/ 2 sinks/balcony) smelled musty. I am not sure what the odor was but it was awful for my allergies. The bathroom was lovely and updated but I have long hair and the water pressure was so bad I could barely get the shampoo out of my hair. :( My husband was fine with this hotel, he has short hair and no allergies and he thought it was okay. However, he also said he thought it only deserved a 2 star rating and that he thinks it would have been a great place in the 70's or 80's. It was clean and the staff was nice. The bed was just okay, not bad, not good. The other odd thing is that they didn't have a elevator that I am aware of. It was no problem for us but with luggage and everything I would think most people would want a elevator.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Dear shari246
Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts regarding your stay. We very much appreciate your input and will utilize the information as we strive to improve our service.
We are currently renovating an entire wing of our hotel, which we anticipate being completed by the end of this year. Our renovation activities will continue until we have renovated all guest rooms. As you pointed out in your post, there are many positive aspects to staying at the Mirabeau Park Hotel and we are very proud of our property. I would invite you to return to Mirabeau Park Hotel and stay in our Executive Wing, which is an example of the renovation projects we are undertaking. Also for clarification, there is an elevator in the wing adjacent to the where you stayed that provides easy access to a 75% of our guest rooms. We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you in the future.