“Super 8 should be a Super 10”

Super 8 Spokane Valley
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
CALGARY
“Super 8 should be a Super 10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

my husband and I stayed for 5 days along with my son and his family and we were extremely impressed with everything about the hotel. We had our dog with us as well and stayed in a pet room that was clean and odour free. The pool was great as was the breakfast every morning. Cookies in the evening were a nice touch after a busy day. Housekeeping was excellent and the front counter staff was again better than we expected. I would highly recommend this hotel and we will definitely stay there again and recommend it to our friends as well!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank 1976cns
LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, 24 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Tripadvisor. Your business is appreciated. Please contact one of our Managers on Duty if there is anything we can do to make your future stays more enjoyable.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

I travel to the Spokane area monthly on business. I always stay at the Super 8 on Argonne Road. It is clean, quiet, has good internet access and is comfortable. The breakfast is good too. AND there are fresh cookies in the afternoon. The staff is very helpful.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Des Moines, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

My husband and I own a construction company. We travel throughout the state of WA for our work and stay many nights in motels. We recently booked three rooms at the Spokane Valley Super 8 for an 11 night stay.

This was the second time we have stayed at a Super 8. Our first visit to the Spokane Valley Super 8. Staying several nights at a motel is not fun. At least not for me as I am very much a home body.

The staff from the front desk clerks, housekeeping all the way to the maintenance exemplify hospitality. Each time I see an employee they take a few minutes to smile and say hi. They offer to hold the elevator, doors, carry things when my hands are full and do whatever they can to make our stay a happy one.

After a long hard day we return to our room to a comfortable bed with a spotlessly cleaned room that is very homey and roomy. We awaken in the morning to a bountiful free breakfast of pastries, biscuits and gravy and the most delicious homemade waffles. The in room coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave just adds to the package.

The rates are very reasonable and a definite bargain.

I give a huge round of applause to the staff and would highly recommend the Spokane Valley Super 8 to all travelers.

Jo
C.I.R. Construction LLC

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

very nice people helped us get a great room on first level and close to the exit for our large dog. They have a large grassy area with paths for dogs to do "buisness". I'm sure they put people with dogs in the room we had often but you wouldnt know it with the conditon of the room, it was clean and pet odor free! Dennys is right out the front door of the hotel and with a young kid (kids eat free Tuesday and Saturday) and a dog (we left alone in our room while we ate) it could have not been more convenient! Heated pool was nice too!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Nate S
LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, 7 January 2012
Moscow, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2011

I just wanted to take a moment to comment on the WONDERFUL Stay my entire family had at the Super 8 Spokane Valley. We had to gather for my mothers funeral service in Spokane. I had family from all over the country that attended. I must admit my first choice was not Super 8 due to the pet charge, but when I made that statement, your employee Lonnie, told me the advantages of staying at Super 8. And I'm so very glad we did. My entire family was very Happy and impressed with the wonderful service we all received. My niece could not believe that there was plenty of towels in the pool area, and she didn't have to ask for any. The house keeping staff was wonderful and very friendly and that was before they knew the reason for our stay. They went out of the way to make sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. The front desk help was also very helpful, kind and informative. They suggested that I join Wyndham Rewards, and even faxed copies of the invoices for the 7 rooms I rented from 1 to 5 nights to make sure I would receive the points. The breakfast was a super amenity that was enjoyed by all of us. I was extremely pleased with our stay, enough so to send an email expressing my THANKS and my family THANKS for making our stay very pleasant and comfortable. I have remove the (other Hotel/Motel) from my phone directory and replaced it with SUPER 8's number. And you can bet on when I return to Spokane and need a room I'll be checking in with the Super 8 Spokane Valley for my stay.

Again Thank You for the Wonderful Stay. I have all ready express to my friends and co-harts how wonderful you were.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, 30 December 2011