“Birthday party”

Iron Chef Chinese Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Cabramatta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We had a group of 5 ppl at our table to celebrate our sisters 15 year birthday.
We ordered Free Ranged Chicken, egg plant and fish pot, hotpot and peking duck.
The food took about 20minutes tops for everything to come out.
The Waiter was very supportive of our choices and took their time. My favourite was the peking duck, they come out and slice the skin place a piece on every pancake, the skin was crispy and juicy meat. The San Choi Bao was light but pack a punch of duck meat and bamboo shoots and chestnuts. I'm ordering this again if I come here.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Always good for yum Cha. A big place. Cabramatta is notorious for not having enough parking. This restaurant is near a cheap parking station. Good selection of yum cha.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We went based on a recommendation of a local guy to this restaurant to have Yamcha. One of us had never had Yum Cha so far. The restaurant is located just a few steps next to the train station Cabramatta. The restaurant itself is big so it is a bit noisy. We had several different dishes and the most of the were good (one was simply just not our taste). All waiters explained you what they have on their trolley. So it is up to you if you like to try it or not. We went for different types of dim sums all of them were really tasty. The prices are fair in our opinion. We will be back there.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I ordered takeaway and the quality of the foods I ordered was not of good standard in relation to the prices. Way overpriced for Cabramatta area too, they charge like in the city but don’t offer good food.

The Mongolian Lamb had very little meat and a lot of chewy leeks, 40/60 ratio and it cost $26.80. The take away container was not even full. I felt really ripped off. The salt & pepper calamari was so oily and chewy & was topped with oily fried chilli & shallots. The taste was sickening & looked dark.

This was the first time I ordered takeaway but it will definitely be the last! The service was good.

Here are two restaurants that offer great food, good service and fair pricing.

SAIGON BOWL

Shop 13- 172 Green Valley Rd
Green Valley NSW 2168
T) 02 9608 9138

Reviewed 24 November 2017

It's crowded! That's what you have to expect when going to Iron Chef. The queue is long but it's well worth it if you want to experience Chinese Dimsum at it's finest. I love the food. The congee, the siomai and siopao are what the kids like. I like the prawn hakao and my husband likes the Chicken feet and everything else that I do not know but everything I ate there was yummy. There are food trolleys everywhere, you just pick what you like. I would normally ask what the unfamiliar but delicious-looking food is called but I couldn't seem to understand what the staff would say (I think sometimes they would say the food in Chinese) so I just ate and had the best Dimsum ever! Kids are okay to go here. It's very noisy inside, they don't mind one more screaming kid...like mine.