“Mr lee”

Bar Luck Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 79 Restaurants in Cabramatta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good food for seafood . San chow bow was amazing and a varaety of vegetarian dish. Presentation was good. Services it’s a bit slow

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Loved the great tasting famous singapore chilli mud crab. The sauce is just beautiful. Dip some bread rolls. Great seafood selection and very tasty. Service is average.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Never had any issues here. Our family come here every few months for a catch up and a good feed. A must try is the Singapire Crab with fried bread. Its delish!!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Cabramatta. A place full of Asians where the food is good but the customer service, not so. I grew up here and customer service didn't mean much for the value and good food we were getting however, my experience with Bar Luck this time round, was surprising.

From the moment I called to make a same day booking, right until the very end of my dining experience.

Staff were casual and really attentive. Our dishes came out smoothly and as ordered.

We had:

Entre - seafood rolls $7.50 each which was a crowd pleaser.

Mains: Their famous Singapore mud chilli crab, which was finger lickin good at $95 per kilo. We ordered extra noodles ($13) on the side, it came with 3 hot bread rolls and we ordered fried mantou buns ($1.50 each) on the side.

Salted duck egg yolk prawns $22 and salt and pepper pork ribs $20.

At the end of our meals we had the usual complimentary fruit and desserts. The waiters even packed our left overs for us!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Loves the Singapore Chilli Crabs here. I only go for this dish as I haven't yet found anywhere else that does it as well. Otherwise, the rest is average & very overpriced. I mean $38 for fried rice which was terribly bland & tasteless.

Date of visit: June 2016