“Always good”

Bar Luck Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 77 Restaurants in Cabramatta
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Never had any issues here. Our family come here every few months for a catch up and a good feed. A must try is the Singapire Crab with fried bread. Its delish!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Cabramatta. A place full of Asians where the food is good but the customer service, not so. I grew up here and customer service didn't mean much for the value and good food we were getting however, my experience with Bar Luck this time round, was surprising.

From the moment I called to make a same day booking, right until the very end of my dining experience.

Staff were casual and really attentive. Our dishes came out smoothly and as ordered.

We had:

Entre - seafood rolls $7.50 each which was a crowd pleaser.

Mains: Their famous Singapore mud chilli crab, which was finger lickin good at $95 per kilo. We ordered extra noodles ($13) on the side, it came with 3 hot bread rolls and we ordered fried mantou buns ($1.50 each) on the side.

Salted duck egg yolk prawns $22 and salt and pepper pork ribs $20.

At the end of our meals we had the usual complimentary fruit and desserts. The waiters even packed our left overs for us!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Loves the Singapore Chilli Crabs here. I only go for this dish as I haven't yet found anywhere else that does it as well. Otherwise, the rest is average & very overpriced. I mean $38 for fried rice which was terribly bland & tasteless.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

For a restaurant that is not that busy, at its peak there were 10 full tables, the service should be quite good. We ordered steamed rice with out meal and it never arrived. It was the same with the green tea. They were both on the bill though.

As for the food, it was very good. The plates are a decent size and quite flavoursome. Some dishes are rather expensive, but you can still eat here on a budget and have a nice meal.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

The seafood at this restaurant is amazing ,great variety of dishes,cooked to perfection good size servings very well presented ,the staff are friendly and attentive,the Chile Crab is fantastic very highly recommend

1  Thank DennisN55