“I only go for the Chilli Crabs”

Bar Luck Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 77 Restaurants in Cabramatta
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Loves the Singapore Chilli Crabs here. I only go for this dish as I haven't yet found anywhere else that does it as well. Otherwise, the rest is average & very overpriced. I mean $38 for fried rice which was terribly bland & tasteless.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

For a restaurant that is not that busy, at its peak there were 10 full tables, the service should be quite good. We ordered steamed rice with out meal and it never arrived. It was the same with the green tea. They were both on the bill though.

As for the food, it was very good. The plates are a decent size and quite flavoursome. Some dishes are rather expensive, but you can still eat here on a budget and have a nice meal.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

The seafood at this restaurant is amazing ,great variety of dishes,cooked to perfection good size servings very well presented ,the staff are friendly and attentive,the Chile Crab is fantastic very highly recommend

1  Thank DennisN55
Reviewed 1 January 2015

I & my family like to eat at Barluck restaurant. This is one of my favourite chinese restaurant at all times. The foods are so nice. I recommend this restaurant 10/10. The price is reasonable. Always keep coming back.

1  Thank cutetiger8