Lowest prices for your stay
USD 469
Booking.comUSD 425
TravelocityUSD 469
eDreamsUSD 425
4,895 results
All reviews la maison long pool citron restaurant the club lounge private beach cable car kids club monkey mountain son tra heaven level barefoot restaurant f b nam tram pho memorable stay da nang airport infinity pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Exceptional service and safety condition amid pandemic. I love the attentiveness of the staff. Although it’s quite empty versus normal, the hotel has managed to have just enough staff so that we feel taken care in a timely and responsive manner. Hotel still great as it’s my fourth visit already.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
InterContinental Danang, General Manager at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear ryanttruong,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at the resort, we are delighted to see that you enjoyed your time with us. I am so proud of our whole team here and the service they provide, I will be sure to share you kind feedback. We would like to thank you for your loyalty to InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

I was pleasantly surprised many times over by the standards and excellence of the InterContinental Danang.

The F&B standards are outstanding. The food quality is extraordinarily high and the service is impeccable. They are very attentive, even for the breakfast buffet, and will go out of their way to bring you whatever you like. If they sense you are not enjoying something, they will ask about it, take responsibility and get you a new one or propose a replacement. The service is above the standards of most other 5-star resorts in Vietnam, and reminds me of the very high standards of the Hai Di Lao restaurant chain.

The resort is located on a forest, with a windy road carving through it. So there is green lush vegetation everywhere. It has a more of a green, wet feel to it like Six Senses Con Dao, rather than some drier resorts such as Amanoi or Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.

This is a luxury resort, not an eco-resort. So the standards are high and everything works. In this sense, it is similar to Four Seasons Nam Hai or Amanoi. The villas are big. We had a two bedroom villa, and I slept well in the cavernous feeling of the downstairs bedroom, and the sound of waves crashing on rocks at night time.

The ocean is clean and the beach is nice, although the water is somewhat cold. There are not a lot of beach activities, so if you are looking for beach activities, InterContinental Phu Quoc or somewhere in Nha Trang is a better bet.

Finally, Son Tra is called monkey mountain for a reason. Not only are there a lot of regular monkeys around, this is also the home to 4 families of the nearly extinct Red Shanked Douc Langur monkeys, and there was a family of these monkeys eating leaves in the Cay Bang trees just outside of our villa. We enjoyed the one-hour wildlife tour with the resort’s in house Environmental Manager and Zoologist, Anthony, to learn more about these monkeys. When sitting on tree branches, these Douc Langer monkeys allowed us to get very close to them, within 3-4 meters, but of course it worries me that these monkeys are so close to humans.

My only suggestion for improvement is that many of the controls in the room (lighting, television, even the coffee machine) were difficult to figure out. The television alone has 3 remote controls. The next renovation it would be best if they could simplify these with intuitive, clearly labeled, and easy to use controls.

1  Thank SaigonExpat94
InterContinental Danang, General Manager at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Dear Chris F,

Please accept my gratitude for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of your recent stay at the resort, I am sure that not only will future guests find the information you have offered useful, but also for us to improve on our journey towards perfection. I would like to thank you for your suggestion regarding the in-room controls, please rest assured that this is something that we are planning on improving soon, thank you for your valued feedback.
Anthony, our Zoologist, would like to offer his thanks and express his enjoyment while showing your family and you the wildlife workshop and he hopes that you will come and visit us again soon.

Best wishes of health and happiness on your future travels.

Reviewed 28 April 2021

We had the most wonderful stay for our honeymoon! The hotel is beautiful, the staff is SO friendly, the food was the delicious, and the attention to details was exceptional! They managed to exceed our expectations :)

1  Thank shirelsiiri
InterContinental Danang, General Manager at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Dear shirelsiiri,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely review of your recent stay with us, I am delighted by your kind words and to see that so many aspects of your stay met your expectations and beyond. I am especially proud of the team we have hear the incredible service they provide, I will be sure to share your kind comment to them.

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort for your stay and we hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful night, suffering from the romantic atmosphere and clearly feeling the purity of nature here. I really like the cocktails. Snacks are free of charge and are always replenished if you wish. I put special thanks to Mr Thanh Nguyen. He is very cute.

Date of stay: April 2021
InterContinental Danang, General Manager at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

Dear annenguyen1978,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our Long Bar. We are delighted to see you enjoyed your time with us and appreciated the service of Mr Thanh Nguyen. We do hope you will come and enjoy a cocktail with us again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

Sorry for taking a long time for me finally writing a review. It was the greatest trip in Danang I've ever experienced. My mother and my aunt enjoyed their stays, which made me so happy about it. If the weather was sunnier then we would definitely jump into the beach. The food is good, services are great. Staff were friendly, and took care of us well. We even had a chance to experience the lounge at the airport! It was a huge plus point to me! Thank you Intercon DN for a great vacation. I would definitely come back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
InterContinental Danang, General Manager at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Dear jennifer1705,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us, we are delighted that you and your mother enjoyed her birthday celebrations here and that so many aspects contributed to so great memories which I hope you have made. We hope we will be able to welcome you again soon.

Warm Regards