“Great views and dog friendly”

Tailwaggers Rainforest Retreat
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We stayed at Tailwaggers from Wednesday to Easter Saturday. I loved how quiet it was during the week with not many people there.
The views are amazing and it has everything you need. They have thought of most things required when on holiday and Coco our dog was very much at home.
I found the bed quite hard, but after a morning phone call to Tony, he arrived about 1 hour later to install a foam underlay for me which made it more comfortable.
Didn't really do any of the walks that are on offer but would love to next time when the ground isn't too damp (alot of rain previously).
If you are a bird watcher, alot of Brahminy kites and other bird life around.
I will definately go back in the future during the week to take in total piece and quite.

Room Tip: Unit 2 great hinterland views
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Tail waggers Rainforest Resort was a nice surprise ,stayed twelve nights with our two fur persons. good areas for your dog to play and exercise or to laze beside you in your self contained room (not allowed on beds) dog beds ,towels, bowls provided. scenic views over Tugun and lower gold coast. great facilities and nice rainforest walks. nice staff.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Fantastic setup, dogs allowed inside, fully fenced yard around the cabin, and if you prefer they will take your dogs into the kennels whilst you go out, staff could not have been more helpful, will definitely stay again

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2015

What a lovely place this is, so peaceful, so relaxing. The units are very clean and comfortable and have a great set-up for the dogs. Each unit has its own yard and a doggy door, which even our greyhounds mastered. It was lovely just being in such a beautiful area with our dogs. The huge dog run was great too. The other people staying were respectful of everyone else having the run to themselves, which was great. We loved it, our dogs loved it. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2015

This was not our first stay at Tailwaggers Rainforest Retreat - if fact, at last count, I think it was our 6th.

Tony and the Team at Tailwaggers are fantastic. Not only do you get clean facilities, you can have you dogs in the rooms with you - there are facilities for the dogs including bedding, bowels, towels, a doggy door, and an enclosed 'off leashed' running area. The rooms have everything you need and the views are million dollar. The tranquillity and peace and quiet is quite amazing. I know my youngest furr baby absolutely loves this place - I tell you, you would never meet are more chilled out and happy dog then she is when she is on holiday at Tailwaggers.

Have cats that need a holiday too??? You can bring them with you - whilst you and your dog are in the rooms, your cat can have a fantastic stay of its own in the cattery - fantastically equipped, lots of social interaction and, with prior arrangement, you can visit them in the cattery during your stay.

What more could any animal lover ask for??? If I could give a higher rating, I would. I know my family (all of them furr and human alike) love coming here and will continue to do so in the future.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MinnieTac

Been to Tailwaggers Rainforest Retreat? Share your experiences!