All reviews hot water shower nice room strategic twin ac
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I arrived at the hotel around 3 am and stayed there only for 1 night. I had twin bed with bed size of 120 so that each bed could fit for 2 people. The room was surprisingly spacious even for 3 person with lots of luggage. The hotel located near the airport, around 10 mins by car, and near the harbor. Also there is a minimarket located just below the hotel.

Unfortunately, they need to improve their service esp their staff. I arrived there in early morning and wished for warm and friendly welcome, but I didnt get any of it.

Room Tip: Book the room on the same floor with receptionist, there is no lift
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The location is strategic and near from the restaurant. Very cheap and have a good AC in the room. If anyone who come to Labuan Bajo would like to find cheap hotel with AC in the room and strategic, i recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The stay was ok. Hotel may need to improve more on the management. The breakfast is bad. The food were not good and bad service. Please improve. They should prepare to serve guests in big group especially to get room ready in time. Even to get a cup of hot coffee also took them more than 15 minutes. The hotel's door need to be fixed. I have reported this to them as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Nice and clean room. But we never knew if it was day or night since there was no windows. The door only had a hanging lock and could thereby be locked (by mistake?) from the outside. Not nice to think of just before you go to sleep.

Room Tip: If you want milk in your coffee, know that it's sweetened.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Had to quickly check in into some accommodation in Labuan Bajo and Pagi hotel seemed quite modern and clean, with AC in the room, large bed, nice bathroom (for the average town standards) and hot shower.
I was already starting to feel cozy, switched off the lights and was falling asleep when I felt a large bug creeping down my hand towards the face. I freaked out and shook my arm towards the wall with force and heard a voice of something pretty big landing.
Cockroach? Big spider? I don't know, but now I cannot fall asleep.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business